Zombies Reveal Thread: Welcome to TranZit

LiamFTWinter

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant belive you guys havnt seen this screenshot yet. It was posted on black ops facebook page.

Driver looks like a robot in stature but the eyes are the same colour as the zombies so im torn between the 2. Though why would a zombie just still so ridged and still like that

Seems kinda strange how the zombies hand is over the driver... Hmm... Probably nothing though...

It seems the game is focused on Earth after apocalypse and those new characters.

We won't have our beloved classic characters back, but their story and fight against Group 935 might (probably) continue in DLC maps.

New modes sound interesting and will add a lot new variety to the game mode.

meh, very disappointed...hardly any info at all...what are the new modes? can we prestige?

was so pumped for this :(

Idk if anyone beat me to this but I was doing reading after watching the reveal trailer (btw, A7X song made it look awesome) and I found out what the new gamemodes are for Zombies.

Can't belive people are dissapointed and didn;t find out certain info. This is the first trailer, the first time they have actually released blopsII zombie info. If you have a seen any of trailer for zombies in the past you will reliease that they do the same as this and don't tell you anything.

But its all there to see, the links Liam has posted in the past 24 hours provide oodles of info.

I for one am excited and also know that this new game type will bring a hell of a lot of people to come and play the game.

Pooling, wet, drenched, more than excited.

"If you played 'Moon,' the actions you had there may have had some impact on what happens in Black Ops 2 Zombies," Lamia said, implying that players will be battling the undead in a post-apocalyptic world borne by decisions from Treyarch's previous Zombies mode.

I think this right here might mean that the maps or some aspect of the gameplay in Black Ops 2 would be affected depending on if you completed any of the achievements on Moon, but I have no idea how they would affect them. How else would Black Ops 2 be able to determine our actions in the prequel?

Here are the achievements:

-Cryogenic Slumber Party

-One Small Hack for a Man

-One Giant Leap

-Perks In Spaaaaace

-Fully Armed and Operational

-Ground Control

-Big Bang Theory

The only way I can think of that would affect Black Ops 2 would be the 'Cryogenic Slumber Party' achievement.

As a reward of completing this we received a Death Machine so this might be able to tie the Death Machine into the new maps.

Maybe the players that completed this would be able to obtain the Death Machine through the mystery box.

Probably just wishful thinking :|

I'm sure others will come up with some crazy theories haha

"If you played 'Moon,' the actions you had there may have had some impact on what happens in Black Ops 2 Zombies," Lamia said, implying that players will be battling the undead in a post-apocalyptic world borne by decisions from Treyarch's previous Zombies mode.

I think this right here might mean that the maps or some aspect of the gameplay in Black Ops 2 would be affected depending on if you completed any of the achievements on Moon, but I have no idea how they would affect them. How else would Black Ops 2 be able to determine our actions in the prequel?

Here are the achievements:

-Cryogenic Slumber Party

-One Small Hack for a Man

-One Giant Leap

-Perks In Spaaaaace

-Fully Armed and Operational

-Ground Control

-Big Bang Theory

The only way I can think of that would affect Black Ops 2 would be the 'Cryogenic Slumber Party' achievement.

As a reward of completing this we received a Death Machine so this might be able to tie the Death Machine into the new maps.

Maybe the players that completed this would be able to obtain the Death Machine through the mystery box.

Probably just wishful thinking :|

I'm sure others will come up with some crazy theories haha

I was wondering... In polish version of the game (which I have even though I got an english cd? o_O) there is not Big Bang Theory. Is it a hidden achievement, or it's just the language version fault? I did not complete it yet, but it doesn't show up in the achievement list, there's only Cryogenic Slumber Party, which describes it something like "Complete Richtofen's grand plan (scheme) on Moon."

I was wondering... In polish version of the game (which I have even though I got an english cd? o_O) there is not Big Bang Theory. Is it a hidden achievement, or it's just the language version fault? I did not complete it yet, but it doesn't show up in the achievement list, there's only Cryogenic Slumber Party, which describes it something like "Complete Richtofen's grand plan (scheme) on Moon."

Big bang theory was a secret achievement for everyone, you had to do it for it show up.

Also I doubt it is very important but has anyone noticed that the neon sign changes throughout the trailer.

It changes from this...

To this...

Edit: it's actually the other side of the sign :)

To me the bus driver may be richtofen but I think we are going to be able to upgrade the bus. I'll try to find the screenshot agin but you may have seen it already. In the first video released it showed the front of the bus with a license plate on front with no scoop but in a screenshot I seen the bus has scoop things on the front like an old locomotive train. I'm at work right now so I cant post pic's but if yall can't find the pic let me know and I'll find it when I get home and post it for everyone.

Disappointment....I don't know what else to say. Could it be good? Sure could. But seems like they're going away from the core of zombies.

I dunno. I haven't played it yet, so I'll wait until then. But I have no joy in playing (a) an old guy, (B) a gangster, © a hipster, or (d) a chick.

I totally agree. The core zombies is about survival, not progression... I use to be so excited for zombies and now i have no idea if i should cry or goto treyarch and start snapping discs. Sure, it could be fun but treyarch broke their promise as soon as the multiplayer engie was introduce to zombies. Also, one big map with seperate areas? Cool, zombies ow has a bordom factor

I totally agree. The core zombies is about survival, not progression... I use to be so excited for zombies and now i have no idea if i should cry or goto treyarch and start snapping discs. Sure, it could be fun but treyarch broke their promise as soon as the multiplayer engie was introduce to zombies. Also, one big map with seperate areas? Cool, zombies ow has a bordom factor

Survival is still there we just have lots of extra stuff to do as well, it's very unlikely they have revealed everything in zombies mode. I wouldn't worry too much they know what they are doing.

Its already been posted but if you haven't I suggest you read these articles, there is tons of info about zombies mode.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/26/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-zombies-terrorize-an-open-world/?a_dgi=aolshare_twitter

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/9/26/3410102/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-zombies-trailer-first-details-tranzit-grief

Disappointment....I don't know what else to say. Could it be good? Sure could. But seems like they're going away from the core of zombies.

I dunno. I haven't played it yet, so I'll wait until then. But I have no joy in playing (a) an old guy, (B) a gangster, © a hipster, or (d) a chick.

i somewhat agree.What is really going to bug me when I'm playing survival is that there is a whole world out there that i wont be able to get to because it will be blocked off. Also expect these survival maps to have boring names like "barn" and "diner".I kinda wish they made a survival map separate from the whole tranzit idea

with a similar style to black ops/ W@W. I feel the survival maps wont have any character that separate them from each other which was a great thing about black ops. Idk cause i haven't played it yet but these are just my initial thoughts from whats shown in the trailer

i somewhat agree.What is really going to bug me when I'm playing survival is that there is a whole world out there that i wont be able to get to because it will be blocked off. Also expect these survival maps to have boring names like "barn" and "diner".I kinda wish they made a survival map separate from the whole tranzit idea

with a similar style to black ops/ W@W. I feel the survival maps wont have any character that separate them from each other which was a great thing about black ops. Idk cause i haven't played it yet but these are just my initial thoughts from whats shown in the trailer

There is one, Nuke Town Zombies. For all the Hardened and Care Package editions.

• 2 weeks later...

Well think about it: kino was never ment to be put into black ops... So if I see this right the real first map in black ops zombies would have been five with accension or doa unlocked by completing the campaign, so logically... The first map here (tranzit) should be without our famous z-crew as well and perhaps a map unlocked by beating the campaign will have the origional 4 back in action!

Makes you kinda want to just blow past woods and mason eh?