Zombies Reveal Thread: Welcome to TranZit

LiamFTWinter

Also, you're kinda acting a little bit like an ass... does this topic actually matter that much?

Does it matter? To an extent it does because instead of focusing on gameplay aspects everyone is like "omg that girl is hot" "That girl is hot" "Look at her she's hot".

People if you get out of your basements and raised your standards beyond gutter trash, then you'd see alot more "hot" girls and not ones that are just easy on your eyes but "hot" all around.

You really are a cynical asshole. It's a guilty pleasure. Okay, not really guilty, but as I said before, WE DO LIKE REGULAR GIRLS AS WELL.

But it's also a video game, set in a zombie apocolypse, and anything is possible. I think of it more as being a badass chick. People have different opinions, bro. Again, IMO, only face matters, but that doesn't mean I don't like boobs.

Now lets get back to the rest of the video, mkay?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) There is an insanely hot chick with a shotgun

Let me remind you that is an opinion. Personally I think she looks like a gutter trash slut who the zombies would be running from for fear of an STD.

I am sorry... why is that bad?

Like ZOTD said, why even act like that dude? It's fun for everyone involved.

Hello again

Just thought I'd share the link for a really good trailer analysis I found on YouTube.

Y'know just in case is interested in more than the characters sexual preferences... Just kidding! Who am I to impose on free speech

Kzc66mtgZEU

It's the best one of Ive found, pleas post if you find a better one I'm eager as a kid at Christmas for these tidbits

Hoping he's on to something with the mystery guy, could be one of the original crew since they started getting grey by the last few maps.

Love it when the diner sign changes to NOW DIE

Disagree with the motorbike part, looks more like a big two handed death machine style gun to me. I am hoping it is buildable though and... dare we hope to dream... Customisable

edit: forgetting how to embed!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzc66mtgZEU

So this may be too early to start thinking about, but what will the DLC be like for this. Are we going to get this whole 4 survival maps in one gigantic map type of thing again? If so, think of the possibilities. We could have a boat instead of a bus, and it could take us from island to island. Or an airplane. Or really anything. A teleporter could take us across planets. This whole bus thing really opens up the door for anything to happen. I want to look at each individual section of this huge map before making complete judgement, but I already like the concept for survival mode as we already have 4 unique play spaces right out of the box, instead of 2. If they treat the Tranzit thing as 1 map, then for DLC we could possibly get 4 mp maps and 1 transit map, which could be up to 4 survival spaces in 1, giving us a huge bang for our buck. And who says it has to be 4 areas? What if it's 5? 10?

But that's an optimistic point of view, and it's one that really doesn't suggest that this could be the only Tranzit map. I mean, imagine how much time went into this one map. Is it too much to expect a map this size for every DLC pack? I fear it might be. But if they go the DLC route that they did for MW3, then 1 tranzit map could be an entire month's content. Just some food for thought.

So this may be too early to start thinking about, but what will the DLC be like for this. Are we going to get this whole 4 survival maps in one gigantic map type of thing again? If so, think of the possibilities. We could have a boat instead of a bus, and it could take us from island to island. Or an airplane. Or really anything. A teleporter could take us across planets. This whole bus thing really opens up the door for anything to happen. I want to look at each individual section of this huge map before making complete judgement, but I already like the concept for survival mode as we already have 4 unique play spaces right out of the box, instead of 2. If they treat the Tranzit thing as 1 map, then for DLC we could possibly get 4 mp maps and 1 transit map, which could be up to 4 survival spaces in 1, giving us a huge bang for our buck. And who says it has to be 4 areas? What if it's 5? 10?

But that's an optimistic point of view, and it's one that really doesn't suggest that this could be the only Tranzit map. I mean, imagine how much time went into this one map. Is it too much to expect a map this size for every DLC pack? I fear it might be. But if they go the DLC route that they did for MW3, then 1 tranzit map could be an entire month's content. Just some food for thought.

Now if what you say is within the realm of possibility, and they could fit 10 maps into one Tranzit type thing, then THIS would be quite the way to release the classic maps...

Love it when the diner sign changes to NOW DIE

"I am so pleased, NOW DIE!"

"your little girl is going to be next! She is the source of MADNESS! Now die..."

-Richtofen

Oh Richtofen, you haven't changed. :roll:

It's been confirmed this will directly follow the events of Moon.

"In Tranzit, players will be able to piece together the cooperative multiplayer mode's storytelling" Lamia hinted that the plot of Zombies mode in Black Ops 2 will tie back into the fiction of the Moon map released last year for the original Call of Duty: Black Ops.

"If you played 'Moon,' the actions you had there may have had some impact on what happens in Black Ops 2 Zombies," Lamia said, implying that players will be battling the undead in a post-apocalyptic world borne by decisions from Treyarch's previous Zombies mode.

Really!? There's so much to look for in the video and you guys are worried about the female character's appearance?! So you rather her be naked or in a nuns gown... Seriously guys grow the fuck up there's so much more to this video AND LIFE than just "boobies"

Back on topic... I think that this is after the events of moon and that the survivors will continue onward and use the bus to move from place to place. Meanwhile this is taking place while the original crew is having other adventures. (Which I'm sure we'll get to play) So it would alternate map by map between the survivors and the original characters.

Is it me or does the girl look different from the trailer and the poster. OBVIOUSLY there the same person but I noticed that her hair seems let down in the poster, her pants look like skinny jeans, and her hat I believe does not sat 1221 in the trailer. What do you guys think? Oh and, her face looks very different.

Is it me or does the girl look different from the trailer and the poster. OBVIOUSLY there the same person but I noticed that her hair seems let down in the poster, her pants look like skinny jeans, and her hat I believe does not sat 1221 in the trailer. What do you guys think? Oh and, her face looks very different.

Maybe it's a different character all together or we are able to change our appearance.

Well, when the poster came out, the game was in its infancy. They have had 5 months to change her up some. :)

It's definately gotta be a robot. Like Mac said a zombie is not gonna be driving a bus, and if it was a human the zombies would just go after him and kill him with ease being a sitting duck and all.

A really far out there idea is that a player has to drive the bus.... "I call shoutgun!"

I cant belive you guys havnt seen this screenshot yet. It was posted on black ops facebook page.

Driver looks like a robot in stature but the eyes are the same colour as the zombies so im torn between the 2. Though why would a zombie just still so ridged and still like that

It's definately gotta be a robot. Like Mac said a zombie is not gonna be driving a bus, and if it was a human the zombies would just go after him and kill him with ease being a sitting duck and all.

A really far out there idea is that a player has to drive the bus.... "I call shoutgun!"

Unless the robot driver an upgrade, ever think about that? ;)