Zombies Reveal Thread: Welcome to TranZit

LiamFTWinter

The link said they were exclusive to the map Tranzit. Survival Mode takes place in sanctioned off areas of Tranzit. That means we'll have those four characters also...

So does this mean that if they have a DLC with a whole new Tranzit-sized map that there would be new (or old) characters exclusive to that map and it's respective survival maps?

it that is the case it will be brilliant imo.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they don't have orange eyes...>__>

exactly :? you cant say just cause a map looks apocalyptic that it takes place after moon.

But the blue eyes ARE proof that it takes place after Moon...

Zombies before Moon: Orange eyes

Zombies after Moon: Blue eyes

Orange eyes = Before Moon

Blue eyes = After Moon

Do I need to explain this in some sort of other way? I think this is about as simplistic as it gets...

• Moderators

God...right when I was done watching the trailer. My power went off. :lol:

It looks really cool.

I only have two "disapointments". (just talking about the trailer,I didn't read anything yet)

The characters are kinda meh.

And it was too short. :lol:

Now I'm gonna read everything else. ^^

That chick in the trailer is the women on the poster,right?

God...right when I was done watching the trailer. My power went off. :lol:

It looks really cool.

I only have two "disapointments". (just talking about the trailer,I didn't read anything yet)

The characters are kinda meh.

And it was too short. :lol:

Now I'm gonna read everything else. ^^

That chick in the trailer is the women on the poster,right?

Same clothes and everything as the poster women. So yes, yes she is. And she is hot at that =P

But they don't have orange eyes...>__>

exactly :? you cant say just cause a map looks apocalyptic that it takes place after moon.

But the blue eyes ARE proof that it takes place after Moon...

Zombies before Moon: Orange eyes

Zombies after Moon: Blue eyes

Orange eyes = Before Moon

Blue eyes = After Moon

Do I need to explain this in some sort of other way? I think this is about as simplistic as it gets...

But that is what I was saying then he said but it has to be because it looks apocalyptic and I said that isn't the case, which it isn't.

Same clothes and everything as the poster women. So yes, yes she is. And she is hot at that =P

She looks to be average. I mean she looks like the average girl these days. Don't know about you but I find it more attractive or as kids these days say "hot" when women wear clothes that actually COVER the body, adds more to the ending when you finally reveal them. But nope instead women these days show off basically the whole package for attention..

Anyway, I don't know this new crew is reminding me of left 4 dead for some reason. Don't know if its the 3 guys, 1 girl thing or what, but I am getting major left 4 dead vibes the more times I watch the trailer.

Trailer was awesome. It did leave me with more questions than answers though which I suppose is ok since it all shouldn't be revealed.

However two things I thought they should have told us or at least hinted at was A. What happened to the old crew and B. Who is this new crew and how did they survive the rockets from moon?

Oh god it's lost all over again....

And I thaught the exact same thing... I REALY hope nothing bad has happened to them.... Oh what am I worried about they were on the moon when this happend... And they're super soldiers... I wonder if there will be an Easter egg on this map similar to cotd...

To all those who are dissapointed, I think you are viewing this the wrong way. Here's my take on this:

The story allways progresses one map at a time right? It wouldn't make sense to release Shangri-La and Moon at the same time, because the story flows better when its one map at a time. Treyarch probably faced a problem: "how do we make a decent number of map, while keeping the story on the right track?". So they chose to release 5 maps on the disk, that all take place at the same time, in the same location, on Earth after moon. Lamia said each map is crafted separately, so expect high quality from each of the Tranzit maps. So yeah, pretty much, we're getting one new chapter in the story, in the form of 5(i think) maps. It wouldnt make sense story-wise to have maps in jungles, cities, farms, area 51, other planets, Tunguska etc all released at the same time would it?

So yeah... Treyarch nailed it IMO. One chapter, Five maps.

Sorry for double posting... But I think that transit is one big map, each with separate stations you have to take the bus to, and each seperate mode takes place at one station on the map, only you can't take the bus away from it...

Tranzit is the campaign. Or, like you said, a giant map composed of smaller maps connected by a road that you can take the bus on or walk on.

Grief (4z4) will take place on one of the smaller maps. Same with Survival (the "classic" zombies experience.)

I do like the idea of having a zombies campaign. It sounds like it is going to be one hell of a road trip that I can't wait to head out on.

By the way, I am sure someone has mentioned this by now, but for all of you complaining that they hate this idea of playing as civilians, let me remind you of two this.

1) There is an insanely hot chick with a shotgun

2) The whole planet looks completely wreaked. Lava is pouring out of the ground and all hell has broken lose. Call it a hunch but this PROBABLY shows some sort of overarching story from the first two games. So calm down folks.

1) There is an insanely hot chick with a shotgun

Let me remind you that is an opinion. Personally I think she looks like a gutter trash slut who the zombies would be running from for fear of an STD.

lol she isn't that bad.

Really? Because I've seen girls that are dressed exactly like her that "work" street corners for a price.

Does anybody really think Tranzit is a "campaign" as they described? Honestly, it looks like many maps put together, along with an optional story. I doubt it really "ends" either. When I think campaign and zombies, I usually think of an ending (which in our amazing little zombie-verse, would be a killjoy), but this seems to have ended my fear. I can't really tell, though.

Let me remind you that is an opinion. Personally I think she looks like a gutter trash slut who the zombies would be running from for fear of an STD.

And most men would still think she's hot to some degree. She may look like a slut, but I judge more on faces and personality than dress style. Whatever, not like it matters much anyways. It's a zombie apocolypse. Shit happens.

And most men would still think she's hot to some degree. She may look like a slut

So basically what you are saying is most men think with the head in their pants instead of the one on their shoulders? Gee I didn't know that, thank you captain obvious.

Also if it looks like a slut, it is a slut.

And most men would still think she's hot to some degree. She may look like a slut

So basically what you are saying is most men think with the head in their pants instead of the one on their shoulders? Gee I didn't know that, thank you captain obvious.

Well, most men like boobs and bare skin on women, but that doesn't mean they don't like fully dressed, not as scadily clad women.

Also if it looks like a slut, it is a slut.

Oh ho, mister judgemental. I meant dress wise, anyways. Face wise is how I determine if a girl is a slut or not. Ironically also judgemental, but I don't care. Again,zombie apocolypse. Shit happens.

Also, you're kinda acting a little bit like an ass... does this topic actually matter that much?

Also, you're kinda acting a little bit like an ass... does this topic actually matter that much?

Does it matter? To an extent it does because instead of focusing on gameplay aspects everyone is like "omg that girl is hot" "That girl is hot" "Look at her she's hot".

People if you get out of your basements and raised your standards beyond gutter trash, then you'd see alot more "hot" girls and not ones that are just easy on your eyes but "hot" all around.