Zombies Reveal Thread: Welcome to TranZit

LiamFTWinter

Looks like at each stop, it goes up one level or difficulty.

Starts adding in more bones and skulls. Maybe these could be challenges in each sector?

Like there's on with a knife, there one with two shotguns..

Pretty sure each area isn't more difficult, it's just the trailer making it look more difficult and more exciting.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like at each stop, it goes up one level or difficulty.

Starts adding in more bones and skulls. Maybe these could be challenges in each sector?

Like there's on with a knife, there one with two shotguns..

Pretty sure each area isn't more difficult, it's just the trailer making it look more difficult and more exciting.

It could be more difficult, like each different location emblem could be the equivalent of a certain round like in regular zombies.

I really can't stop smiling when I think about the glimpse of the weapon at the end because it is A LOT like an Idea I posted here a while ago :D thick, cylindrical, sci-fi looking, and firing it triggers a "spin-up" which makes an electronic whine get louder and louder for about 2 seconds until -- BOOM! Massive laser beam. check out page 4 of the wunderful thread and see for yourself.

New characters, eh? Pretty sure I saw the chick from the poster too!

You know those so called prestige emblems a whole ago? I bet they were the land marks on the map.

At the end the birds eye view. Wow. Until now i didn't fully comprehend what double the zombies meant. Holy crap.

As for the map itself, WOW. It looks HUGE. One thought: if there is a campaign I would expect this to be it. Travel from town to town purging them of the zombie menace. If it isn't a campaign it seems to me that you will travel from town to town in a circular route, defending from the bus in between towns. SICK.

no info on bosses or the bus driver or any of that scavenger crap. Honestly it left more questions than answers. But I love it this way! Peek at the bottom of your screen. There are probably fifty users browsing this thread. :D

Trailer was awesome. It did leave me with more questions than answers though which I suppose is ok since it all shouldn't be revealed.

However two things I thought they should have told us or at least hinted at was A. What happened to the old crew and B. Who is this new crew and how did they survive the rockets from moon?

Should have told us? Look at the upper left-hand corner of your window.

Things to note from first viewing:

Speed Cola Returning

Dogs are back

New Wonder Weapon

Max Ammo is back

Box Spawn outside bus terminal

Galil returns

FN FAL returns

'Tranzit' Campaign Mode

Customizable weapons (assault shield)

Zombies still enter through boardable windows

Olympia returning

That's all for now ;)

-Jolteon

So apparently this is in the future. You know what that means?

1962-1968 Zombies overran Area 51.

1968-2025 Area 51 is banned from the public BECAUSE IT IS OVERRUN BY ZOMBIES AND IS BEING CONTAINED.

2025 Moon happens.

Apocalypse.

Obviously, that is just a generalization. But it looks convincing to me. The only problem is the conflict between the campaign's "WWIII" and the Zombie apocalypse. Which means, where I said 2025, it may actually be even farther in the future, or worse, an alternate timeline.