Zombies Reveal Thread: Welcome to TranZit

LiamFTWinter

This is the official thread for the Call of Duty Black Ops II: Zombies reveal.

Feel free to analyse and discuss any info, videos and screenshots that have been released.

PLEASE DON'T DISCUSS LEAKS!

Welcome to "TranZit"

YH_9GzaUW40

http://kotaku.com/5946635/the-new-zombies-mode-in-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-is-pretty-much-its-own-massive-crazy-game?utm_campaign=socialflow_kotaku_twitter&utm_source=kotaku_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trailer was awesome. It did leave me with more questions than answers though which I suppose is ok since it all shouldn't be revealed.

However two things I thought they should have told us or at least hinted at was A. What happened to the old crew and B. Who is this new crew and how did they survive the rockets from moon?

Who are these people is my question.

Well we saw a lot of different things in this trailer. Probably not all that we would have liked to see, such as what that Tombstone thing is or a new boss zombie(which you'd think they'd show in a reveal trailer).

Hopefully we'll get an interview explaining things like they've done for MP and such.

Also, DID YOU SEE HOW MANY ZOMBIES THERE WERE! HOLY CRAP! AND THEY COME FROM EVERYWHERE!

New weapons.

I noticed about 6 new players even though they focused on 4.

Survivors of the explosions?

Bus is a main and primary part of the map.

The biggest map in the history of zombies.

FLAMING F**KING ZOMBIES!!!

Deployable Riot shield

Saw no perks or box....

I'm actually thinking that instead of that being one map, it was multiple maps. As in, the maps for the zombies campaign.

New weapons.

Deployable Riot shield

Saw no perks or box....

I'm actually thinking that instead of that being one map, it was multiple maps. As in, the maps for the zombies campaign.

I doubt it. Seems like it's just one map and the bus takes you from place to place.

New weapons.

Deployable Riot shield

Saw no perks or box....

Very possible. That would be interesting for the bus to take you to each level along with the story.

not gonna lie. pretty damn nervous after that trailer. looks like a completely different game, only similarity being that there are zombies in it. It looks pretty radically different from the "nazi zombies" game mode that i enjoy so much. although i did see a max ammo somewhere in there, i never saw a round counter, it all just looks so different. i'm sure it will be fun, but i feel as if the old school zombies is now dead and this is just a new game mode

Well this could be the campaign that people are talking about. I'm almost 100% sure they wouldn't remove the classic rounded mode. Its probably there but they wanted to highlight the campaign since its new and all.