Zombies Reveal Thread: Welcome to TranZit

LiamFTWinter

At first i was really disapointed cause all that hype and i didn't really see the original characters which was why i was dissapointed i also thought that map they showed was going to replace the original survival... then i read that article AND HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS SO AMAZING I MEAN A FREE ROAM CAMPAIGN MODE?!?!? OMG. AND THE 4Z4 GRIEF SOUNDS AMAZING ASWELL GOOD OB TREYARCH KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! . and when people say "looks like the zombie core is changing" i mean we still have the survival with the characters we love.. they just added new modes which is good for zombies cause it gives us much more to do. plus the campaign fans will go for campaign and the original survivor fans will go for that mode. They give both fanbases a pleasure in playing and it satifies both fans. Like i said if you think it changes the core too much then play the original mode and don't play the other. No offense of course :D Sorry if what i said didn't make sence, i typed this in a hurry. ily

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Analyzing time :D

Look at the little teddy in the background! The box could spawn there so doesn't this sort of confirm the box (although it probably wouldn't have gone).

Zombies can now jump (again but with image :D) bringing a new factor into play.

Also you can see two 'shields', is it just me but do they look like car doors off one of those buggy things.

Sliding zombies! This would mean that zombies could probably spawn from anywhere and not necessarily through a window or floor.

Whoa, wait... Are there any wall guns? I didn't notice any

Of course there will be. How else would we get weapons? Just from the box? Unless the Box spawns in the starting room we wouldn't have a weapon besides our pistol until round 5-7. Treyarch wouldn't remove a key factor like that. Wall guns are returning, I am sure of this 115%.

Of course there will be. How else would we get weapons? Just from the box? Unless the Box spawns in the starting room we wouldn't have a weapon besides our pistol until round 5-7. Treyarch wouldn't remove a key factor like that. Wall guns are returning, I am sure of this 115%.

Multiplayer engine=custom classes. Don't forget that.

Just because it's in the MP engine doesn't mean custom classes will be in it.

Then again, in the trailer we see the characters get off the bus with weapons already in their hands, so I don't really know.

I love Grief mode. Lots of potential. Please, Treyarch, allow more than two teams provided each team has atleast 2 players. Could you imagine 2 players versus 6? or 3 versus 5? Talk about awesome.

I can't wait to see ways to grief an enemy.

I can imagine we can close doors by buying them. Imagine training a bunch of zombies into an area with the other team, then leaving quickly and closing the doors.

Just because it's in the MP engine doesn't mean custom classes will be in it.

Then again, in the trailer we see the characters get off the bus with weapons already in their hands, so I don't really know.

but then again it doesn't mean anything that they got out of the bus with guns already in thier hands ? for all i assume and probably makes sense in my head is that theres a bus and a station ...... were gunna start in the station but they really might have given an alternative way to start with guns i dunno maybe u obtain weapons as u lvl up ? who knows ... only time will reveal :)

The link said they were exclusive to the map Tranzit. Survival Mode takes place in sanctioned off areas of Tranzit. That means we'll have those four characters also...

darn, you win

but does this mean we won't get our original characters in nuketown zombies?

I'm guessing Nuketown Zombies is a Grief map, the Grief characters are from the CDC and CIA.

The link said they were exclusive to the map Tranzit. Survival Mode takes place in sanctioned off areas of Tranzit. That means we'll have those four characters also...

darn, you win

but does this mean we won't get our original characters in nuketown zombies?

I'm guessing Nuketown Zombies is a Grief map, the Grief characters are from the CDC and CIA.

What is CDC?

Just watched it...too much to take in, but one thing I will say is we know this must take place after moon due to the fact they have blue eyes. So I am sure we will see our original characters somewhere in zombies as Richtofen must have control of them.

It has to take place after moon because of the apocalyptic setting. Why the hell would the Earth still be green and peaceful after damn rockets hit the crust? Obviously this map is telling the story of a few survivors fighting this virus off together as one.

What is CDC?

Center for Disease Control. The first organization you would turn to in the event of zombie apocalypse.

why would the CIA be fighting the CDC? Wouldn't they both be trying to stop richtofen?

Honestly, it's probably just for fun, with no regard to the story. They couldn't exactly separate two teams of characters, the teams needed to be split by some kind of organization. This works.

Just watched it...too much to take in, but one thing I will say is we know this must take place after moon due to the fact they have blue eyes. So I am sure we will see our original characters somewhere in zombies as Richtofen must have control of them.

It has to take place after moon because of the apocalyptic setting. Why the hell would the Earth still be green and peaceful after damn rockets hit the crust? Obviously this map is telling the story of a few survivors fighting this virus off together as one.

not really that's like saying if they still had orange eyes and it looked apocalyptic then we would know it was after moon.

not really that's like saying if they still had orange eyes and it looked apocalyptic then we would know it was after moon.

But they don't have orange eyes...>__>

I was initially put off real far, just like with the Campaign Reveal, but now that I've looked into it a little more......wow this is gonna be amazing.

Grief is literally EXACTLY what I was telling my friends would be a great idea for zombies a while back. Soooooooo happy they included it.

Tranzit mode seems cool and I'm glad survival is back.

This is gonna be pretty interesting.