New Zombie screenshot finds!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just I've played games like Deus Ex where some of the characters have cybernetic implants, it inspired me in writing funnily enough. I just thought maybe it was built to reflect a human personality. And if so maybe it evovled enough sentience to perhaps be ensnared by Richtofen.

I just saw it's eyes and they looked kind of blue, so maybe it was a human but undergone some kind of treatment.

I thought the driver was a robot. As soon as I heard him say "Welcome Aboard" I was like... There's something up there. But, there he is. A Robotic Driver :P And is it just me, or does the 2nd screenshot have a real Der Riese-y feel to it?

I agree with the Der Riese point which I'm happy to see. I'm just trying to assess what level of programming this robot has, in terms of emotions. Hence why I thought part human part machine.

Hmmm. Nice find Liam. Could just be a model copy/paste job, or... Hmmm. You start off in Nuketown Zombies, complete the Easter Egg, hop in the removal van and crash in through the walls of a Der Riese look-alike-y catwalk building? :lol:

In terms of story wise it could possibly make sense 'some people' used that truck to flee nuketown only to crash somehow. That would not only tie Nuketown nicely into the story but it is also possible concievable.

Hmmm. Nice find Liam. Could just be a model copy/paste job, or... Hmmm. You start off in Nuketown Zombies, complete the Easter Egg, hop in the removal van and crash in through the walls of a Der Riese look-alike-y catwalk building? :lol:

In terms of story wise it could possibly make sense 'some people' used that truck to flee nuketown only to crash somehow. That would not only tie Nuketown nicely into the story but it is also possible concievable.

Mmmm. I think how relevant Nuketown actually is to the story is something we're going to have to keep a close eye on...

I don't think it is Nuketown, but what interests me is that the removal truck in Nuketown is from Nevada, USA. Home of Area 51.

And if that truck is there, that means this map must be fairly close right?

Now THAT's interesting. Considering the last place the gang was at was Moon/Area 51. Hmmmm.

Great eye Liam!