Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jolteon

If Today Was Your Last Day.

Good day my fellow CoDz fellows. My name is Dark Jolteon, and I am today hoping to post another thought provoking thread that I have become rather well known for on these here forums. Today, I wish to talk about something that perhaps requires more thought than most originally think. What would you dom if today was your last day? Now, it's a question that has been around for a long time, but I believe very few have given an honest answer. I hear a lot of people saying how they would go have sex until they died or go on a murder spree, but if it boils down to it, would you really waste your last day of life doing stuff like that? Really?

Firstly, my answer. Now, a very generic answer from most is they would spend time with their family and stuff like that, and my answer is no different. However, it DOES differ from the meaning that could be percieved. This is because I do not see my family to be strictly blood relations. I consider each and every one of you on this site, every person who has watched one of my Youtube videos, and every person in this amazing and vast community that we are all a part of, to be a part of my family.

So, what would I do? Well, it would take more time than just a day so this heavily relies on my knowledge of my upcoming death. In the days or weeks leading up to my death, I would focus all my time and effort into leaving a legacy to be remembered by all. I would create the best Youtube video I could possibly make, create the biggest and best thread the forum has ever seen, and I would do my best to make a difference in this community in a manor that would continue even through my passing. I would then proceed to make a farewell video for my channel and a farewell thread, both of which would be full of my heart and soul and passion that I have previously shown in threads, where I would discuss my greatest achievements, my closest friends and my happiest moments. By this time it will have already reached the evening.

I would then proceed to settle down and game with my brother. We have always been close and always gamed together since we got our first console. I would play the games that we have played together for a long time, especially Zombies, and then finally finish up with some Super Smash Bros. Brawl. After this I would spend some time just sat with my closest friends and family. Just talking. Reminiscing of times gone by that made us laugh, cry, happy, sad, whatever happened to come up.

Then finally, I would climb into my ever faithful bed, cuddle up to my ever faithful girlfriend and begin the passage to the end. I would begin this by checking through everything I had posted to the internet previously in the day, just to make sure I had left the legacy that I had intended, and also so I could see the farewells from my clsest friends that I never had the pleasure of meeting. I would then push everything away, stick on a playlist of all my favourite songs, and sing my heart out until the end.

So that's my answer. I now invite you all to join me in a discussion of what you would do if today was your last day. It doesn't necessarily have to be as long or as detailed as mine above, however I found that the more detail I put into the threadm the more connected I felt to it and the more genuine and true I felt about it. Most importantly, remember it isn't your last day, and appreciate the gift of life as you continue to thrive in this glorious existence. Thank you all very much for reading.

-Jolteon

i saw this meme used as a reference to school starting again, but it fits rather nicely here.

...damnit i cant upload the pic. here's a recap.

Spongebob: oh magic conch shell, the end of our lives are almost here, what should we do?

Conch: just stay on the internet.

Patrick: THE MAGIC CONCH HAS SPOKEN!

but seriously, i have no clue. my 2 biggest fears:

drowning - long story short, i came within an inch of drowning, traumatized for life, blah blah blah.

Death - i fear the possibility of no life after death. sooooo, i really dont know what i'd do. all joking aside, the list of things you would WANT to do is great and mine should probably be something along those lines, except that when it comes down to it, i would probably just freak out and cry until the very end. i mean, im no cry baby, but if i found out one day "you have 24 hours to live" i would probably just not be able to cope with the knowledge. i might go insane. i might kill myself. i dont know what id do, but it sure as hell wouldnt be as saintly as what you would do.

i dont live every day looking over my shoulder for the shadow of death, (nor am i afraid to swim for that matter) but its these kind of thoughts that torture the mind of a stressed out insomniac. thoughts ranging from "what if this is just a dream" to "what if im in an asylum and im actually freaking out right now and CoDz and the rest of my life is all in my head?" its maddening.

TLDR: uhhhh..... i dunno.

I honestly wouldn't love anything more than to just sit and reminisce about all the best times with everyone I'm close with. From all the worst and best moments we can think of, all the good times and inside jokes, the tender moments, and ponder about just... anything in general. Quite frankly I hope I'm one of those people who will have some kind of time limit than just abruptly die. Whether it was naturally or by some cause of an accident. To be honest, those thoughts are what scare me the most; not knowing when it could be.

Great topic Jolty, very deep and very maniacal.

I actually have a bucket list in which I will share with you.

In no particular order:

-Sleep with Pamela Anderson.

-Sleep with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

-Sleep with Christina Aguilera.

-Sleep with Alyssa Milano.

-Sleep with Jessica Alba.

-Sleep with Carrie Underwood.

-Sleep with Faith Hill.

-Sleep with Eva Longoria.

-Sleep with the Queen of England. (Not Queen Elizabeth but the status symbol, whoever that may by. Hopefully Kate.)

-Sleep with girls that have names that beginning with E, F, I, O, Q, U, X, Y, Z so I can claim I have slept with girls with every single alphabet.

-Have an actual threesome that involve the opposite sex.

-Play some more games with Eye, Chopper, and Way.

-Kill my wife.

Hopefully I get most of them done before the I have to go.

Awards

Fantastic list, Jay :lol:

Seriously, though, I'm only 17. I wouldn't have a lot to reflect on or leave behind. But that's just the thing. The potential for how I'd live out the rest of my life, that is what I would mourn. I don't fear death necessarily - but in all fairness I never really have been close to it. I believe in God and an afterlife, so I'm comforted there. What I fear is not having as much time on this Earth as I'd like.

I wanna be a game designer when I grow up. I've had ideas growing in my head, all my life. I want these ideas to come to pass someday. If I knew I were to die, then I would get all these ideas down, on paper, on a flash drive, wherever. Then I would gather together my closest, most intelligent, and most creative friends, and give them my ideas, with the final request that someday, somehow, they come to be a reality some day. I know my friends, I have complete faith in them and would be completely comfortable leaving my ideas in their hands.

I would then like to spend a day with a group of my closest friends and family, doing whatever it is that we like to do. Play some games, go out and be stupid, teenager stuff.

Then I would spend the night with my girlfriend. Probably watch our favorite show, Doctor Who, play our duets on the piano, and just snuggle up and talk. Being two very quiet people, we somehow always find something to talk about with each other. It would be a nice way to go out.

And don't think that somewhere in the middle of all this, I wouldn't put a farewell post on here. If I'm gonna suddenly disappear off here, I'd like you to know what happened, and say good-bye to the most special place on the internet :D

Awards

And this all begs the almost cruel question: what would your final meal be?

Oh lord! No way I could decide willy nilly. I am thin as hell, but boy can I eat! Well what can I say; I'm an American. :D

And this all begs the almost cruel question: what would your final meal be?

Oh lord! No way I could decide willy nilly. I am thin as hell, but boy can I eat! Well what can I say; I'm an American. :D

I never thought about that :shock: I was so sure of my answer that I didn't factor in time for eating... I guess I would try and eat ALL my favourite foods throughout the day, and then finishing it up with a good ol' Great British roast dinner. Nothing beats it.

-Jolteon

I honestly don't know what to do.

Although,if I knew that I die in let's say 5 weeks. I would try to travel to different places on the world. That seems like fun.

Oh...and I would tell the girl I had a crush on in kindergarden that I liked her...because I never had the balls to do that back then. :lol:

I honestly don't know what to do.

Although,if I knew that I die in let's say 5 weeks. I would try to travel to different places on the world. That seems like fun.

Oh...and I would tell the girl I had a crush on in kindergarden that I liked her...because I never had the balls to do that back then. :lol:

D'aww! That's so precious! :D :D :D :lol:

Awards

Eh, I rather do what this song saysPe-Eosmk6oE.

Then at the last moment all die smiling. Then I say hello to death and pass on as energy flow in our universe.

I don't fear death but I am curious of him/her/thing. What I"m really afraid of is how I die and my regrets :? .

Damn, there's so many ways to die, some quick,others painful. :mrgreen: Sorry, but once you get pass of fearing death then you'll be fine. Oh and here's a poem i found that explains death to me.

When death comes

I’ll need not love –

Consumed,

No wreath or dove

Could offer me salvation,

Not when I’m no more.

A weathered stone will bear my name –

Identity of once a being

Living out existence in

A world of risk, and never seeing

Sense of why we’re here.

My genes will die away thro’ child –

Hue of eyes and hair, the way of thought,

Will quickly dim with generation –

Bow to future dominance –

Memories of provenance

Resigned to curious few.

When death comes

I’ll need not grace

Below; no grieving face

Will call my resurrection,

Not when I’m at ground –

Death and I so bound

or

Be gentle, sky, and let me rest -

These bones are worn - they lack the zest

Of flesh in life - they're marrowless! -

Their arid surface, nakedness! -

Betrayed in death; no sheen of red

From coursing blood; and blue was shed

Upon the fading out of eyes

That cased the world and gave disguise

To what my deepest thoughts had been -

But now I'm done with all I've seen.

Anyway, death is not a threat but a guide :D .My body may fade away, but the memory's of people remember me by will keep me alive, or my energy, never figured this one out :mrgreen:

Awards

Eh, I rather do what this song saysPe-Eosmk6oE.

Then at the last moment all die smiling. Then I say hello to death and pass on as energy flow in our universe.

THAT WAS THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS THREAD :D

-Jolteon

I dont know.

I feel like I should say do some crazy sh** like jack a car or something.But I dont know exactly what Id do.Probably tell my family and a certain lady that I love them all first.Idk after that.Probably get on my board,skate.Round up the homies.I dont even know man.Probably just go with it,once I got the"business" side of things handled,ie who gets what and telling everybody I love that I love them.Probably just go to some crazy sh-t with my homies all day.Maybe steal a nice car(well it was parked of course or by tricking someone,unless the driver was a D bag then id just yank him out :lol: ...dont judge me.)Pick up some pretty girls if possible,have some"fun" :lol::P

Why did that sound so rapey.Oh well,you KNOW WHAT I MEAN!Have fun basically all day,eat good luch.Pizza.Or steak.Or mongolian BBQ,Or all 3!

Go to this teen club i go to that night to see everyone else that I might have missed that day.probably wander about,crash some bars after just to mess around.:lol: Did I mention that sometime in this day,probably early on,id play a last game of zombies with DropThatPerk and set it to upload.A goodbye game.Der riese,previwed by a solo No mans Land.Wander My neighborhood with my"pack"(my friends).Get my skater buddies.Go to the top of this hill I bomb on occasion,chester.Bomb it in the moonlight,no helmet,wind in my hair with my homies al around.Skate through Ken----.My neighborhood.In the darkness,its atleast 1 am by this time.Just me,my board,and a few friends.When death finally came I would hope id be tripping out in the dawns light.Laugh hysterically and die.Thats not very poetic.Let my energy flow into the univers?stole your line there.I dont even know.Isnt the point of life to be happy and the best man or woman or fuckin dog you can be?

:lol:

-Monkey?

Wait a minute.

You only live once ill remind you.Its funny how we adapt and keep it all together as the months roll by,seasons and weather.But when it all shuts off,whoo the death pop.and thattl be the day your forever will stop.nd til then we experience these emotions

With pink sky highs, lows deep as oceans

I wanna see you and me last forever

Loop this life up, and end it never

And live through the ages, the lows, the stages,

And never let them close the pages

wait a minute.

Live.

tell my crush i always liked her. then procede to kiss and do it. then go give bieber the middle finger.

simple as that. but as an agsontic i am unsure what will happen. dont really care.

ah damn it now you got me thinking about my crush. thanks a lot to who made this thread(sarcasm)

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .