"Burp" Teaser 5

Check out the title of video in link: https://twitter.com/MrJonDZ/status/250327759761575936 I'm guessing since that guy embed the video it showed the title of it, I don't think it should be considered a "Leak" since it was embedded and glitched itself

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the actual video comes, Post your thoughts, I Think this could lead more towards the perk Ideas since when you drink a perk you burp, I know Black ops had burping but I'm not sure for WaW

Discuss!

_YhUT8I2Kw4

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oy... I personally wish they would just stop adding perks. We're at what? 8 perks now?

I've ever only still used the original 4, with the exception of mule kick to replace double tap.

I agree, I think Deadshot is a waste of a perk tbh, does anybody actually buy it every game - like they would jug/speed?