Something about that woman...

Ok so we've all seen the only new character seen in black ops 2 zombies so far, and don't try to tell me you haven't it's right up on the top of your screen.... And I see the shotgun, the zombie head, and the conductor's hat... But what is that object above the zombies head? There's obviously some kind of round object? Is it the focusing stone? A new artifact? A wonder weapon? A diamond? (because heven knows there arnt any in minecraft lol) Seriously can some one explane to me what it is? Or is it another one of the millions of unknown questions we have here at cod zombies forums?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the last time, she is not a character. How many times has COD had a person on a poster or cover and have it in the game?

Are you sure? I remember a cod behind the scenes trailer and one of the zombie developers were like "we wanted to make this badass zombie slaying chick for zombies" but my memory is faint... I mean it could be that Samantha switched to her body after she was in to Richthofens body the soul switching thing that was on zielinkskis (sorry if I spelt his last name wrong) twitter bio... I was never in the thread where they were trying I figure out who the girl was And if she was playable or not so I'm not sure what conclusion they got to or even if they it a conclusion. Plus the posters that they have made for zombies have always been with real characters on them.

For the last time, she is not a character. How many times has COD had a person on a poster or cover and have it in the game?

I'm pretty sure Mark Lamia confirmed in an interview that she is related to the story.

EDIT:

Quote from the interview.

"We haven't introduced who the characters are yet, but you have seen a character, if you've made that assumption (referring to the girl being an older version of Sam) maybe, maybe not."

Have you ever seen her in zombies? She didn't even play that big of a role in black ops... Have we even heard of her... It's likely Sophia

I REALLY don't think it's sophia because she is just a assistant in Group 935, and is only mentioned like 2-3 times and doubt she will survive for that long or survuve an nuke :|

But if I'm wrong and it is Sophia than I will apoligize to you :)

Regards Yellow-card8

There have only been three women in the world of zombies: Samantha, Sophia, and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

The numbers lady has nothing to do with Zombies, and was strictly for the campaign of Black Ops. The only possible connection is the fact she says "Ascension" before reading the numbers. But that Ascension and Zombies Ascension are two different things entirely.

It's hard to imagine Sophia as well. I'd imagine she was killed or captured sometime during or before the invasion and seizure of Der Riese by the Allies. It's hard to say what happened to her, but I don't see how she would be any help to the gang or any use in stopping Richtofen.

My best guess is that it's a new character, or Samantha after swapping bodies with a better fitting host. Whoever she is, she seems to be extremely significant to the story of zombies.

There have only been three women in the world of zombies: Samantha, Sophia, and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

The numbers lady has nothing to do with Zombies, and was strictly for the campaign of Black Ops. The only possible connection is the fact she says "Ascension" before reading the numbers. But that Ascension and Zombies Ascension are two different things entirely.

It's hard to imagine Sophia as well. I'd imagine she was killed or captured sometime during or before the invasion and seizure of Der Riese by the Allies. It's hard to say what happened to her, but I don't see how she would be any help to the gang or any use in stopping Richtofen.

My best guess is that it's a new character, or Samantha after swapping bodies with a better fitting host. Whoever she is, she seems to be extremely significant to the story of zombies.

im not 100% sure about this but i thought that sophia worked under groph on the moon. if that is the case she might be MIA. she may want revenge on richtofen for killing maxis who she was involved with. you are right though, they were not married.

also if it takes 2 artifacts that are not only RARE, but completely one of a kind, plus the harnessed power of 200 souls channelled through an alien machine to switch souls ONCE, i doubt sam can just 'switch to a more suitable host" all willy nilly. i mean i wouldnt be surprised if she did find SOME way to do it, but maybe not by the first map.

so it COULD be sam, just as it COULD be sophia, and it COULD be a new character. the only real indicator that it may be a new character is that we cant prove that it is an old character. i really have no idea, but im just trying to keep things straight.

"detective, false alarm. we thought it was a homicide, but the man simply had a heart attack while having sex."

"well isn't that--"

**le epic putting on of shades**

"--anti-climactic."

YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not 100% sure about this but i thought that sophia worked under groph on the moon. if that is the case she might be MIA. she may want revenge on richtofen for killing maxis who she was involved with. you are right though, they were not married.

also if it takes 2 artifacts that are not only RARE, but completely one of a kind, plus the harnessed power of 200 souls channelled through an alien machine to switch souls ONCE, i doubt sam can just 'switch to a more suitable host" all willy nilly. i mean i wouldnt be surprised if she did find SOME way to do it, but maybe not by the first map.

so it COULD be sam, just as it COULD be sophia, and it COULD be a new character. the only real indicator that it may be a new character is that we cant prove that it is an old character. i really have no idea, but im just trying to keep things straight.

"detective, false alarm. we thought it was a homicide, but the man simply had a heart attack while having sex."

"well isn't that--"

"--anti-climactic."

No. Sophia did not work under Groph. The only person she worked was Maxis. That's it. Neither her or Maxis have ever been to Griffin Station, aside from Maxis being there during the last Moon radio. Oh, and her and Maxis were not involved. There was simply attraction between the two. She was an assistant, nothing more.

And the process of taking control of the zombies in Aether/Vril pyramid is MUCH different than swapping souls with another host. The process wouldn't be quite as complicated as it was on Moon as it would be a different process entirely.

I'm glad you're TRYING to keep things straight here, but when it comes to a discussion in which we have no solid evidence to base our opinion, brainstorming is all we can do momentarily.

Yeah?

"well isn't that--"

"--anti-climactic."

No. Sophia did not work under Groph. The only person she worked was Maxis. That's it. Neither her or Maxis have ever been to Griffin Station, aside from Maxis being there during the last Moon radio. Oh, and her and Maxis were not involved. There was simply attraction between the two. She was an assistant, nothing more.

And the process of taking control of the zombies in Aether/Vril pyramid is MUCH different than swapping souls with another host. The process wouldn't be quite as complicated as it was on Moon as it would be a different process entirely.

I'm glad you're TRYING to keep things straight here, but when it comes to a discussion in which we have no solid evidence to base our opinion, brainstorming is all we can do momentarily.

Yeah?

yeah.