Teaser 4 - WaltZ

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand by the idea that this is some electro boss. Maybe This is in a ballroom, and whenever the boss passes electrical stuff (traps, soda machines, MUSIC PLAYERS) it makes them malfunction. The music is probably part of the background. Or maybe...

The boss hides somewhere on the far corners of the map. The only way to find it is to follow whatever eerie music it plays. It gets excited as you approach. It gets hungrier. Then you turn a corner, and the resonating sound of an amp getting unplugged sounds out as the boss is revealed. And then it attacks, and none of us are ready for it.

Quoting dunbarian, I would piss my pants and go cry the first time that happened. I REALLY hope they reveal this kind of thing in the trailer.

I KNEW IT!!!!! ZOMBIES LOVE DANCING! :D

I'm not going to lie but these things are starting to freak me out...

Also is something said at 0:16?

The Z in Waltz is capital, just thought I'd point that out.

To me it really doesn't have that 3/4 feel to me it sounds like it is in 2/4 time... i can't be sure though, haven't played a waltz in ages but know that different forms do exist.

EDIT: 2/4 waltz is known as sauteuse, have we seen this somewhere before?

Ok radaustin27 just posted a video and said what if its a new perk and the new electro zombie walks past it and turns it off. My point is what if its a new perk's song.

It would fit nicely as a perk song,

Sounds like this new boss is gonna be a grumpy ass dude who likes to spoil peoples fun, and their electricity.

I like this idea. Maybe it's been overloaded with electricity. MAYBE this has something to do with that thing on the bus, he is your ticket to making everything work or something, it make things more challenging... I prefer the electric boss idea though :|

EDIT:

Yeah, I guess that just stands for Zombies or something though. Like, you have "DayZ", "The War Z", etc. Although it may just as well mean something else, who knows.

Probably.

I KNEW IT!!!!! ZOMBIES LOVE DANCING! :D

I'm not going to lie but these things are starting to freak me out...

Also is something said at 0:16?

To me it really doesn't have that 3/4 feel to me it sounds like it is in 2/4 time... i can't be sure though, haven't played a waltz in ages but know that different forms do exist.

EDIT: 2/4 waltz is known as sauteuse, have we seen this somewhere before?

To me it sounds like it says "hush" at 0:16 and then it turns off. It sounds like a creepy kind of voice so probably not a main character.

I noticed that the static on this video is different from the others. There is a white line on the right side of the screen starting at 0:08 when the static noise starts and goes away at 0:18. I have no idea if this means anything but I happened to see it.

Now about the music? I have a couple of ideas. This could be the starting music when you are in the dinner. I know there have been theories that we start on the bus, but this could be where we start with the music playing.

This also could be another trap for zombies. Since they are in that era and love that type of music. This could make them stop or head toward what ever is making the music. Kind of like a monkey bomb.