Zombie Campaign?

Yes!!! I can see it now:

You start off in a plane, until something happens (the pilot turns into a zombie/plane gets hit by a meteorite of 115) and you crash into NDU. The meteor turns the dead Nazis around the bunker into zombies and they start to swarm you.

That's all I got so far but that would be terrific.

If im right, you're hoping that the campaign starts off on NDU, and walks through every single WaW-BO map (NDU till Moon?) in chronological order? Now THAT would be epic.

In that case, it would use the story we already (vaguely) know, and the maps we all played on, but in a campaign setting.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can still do a campaign but not reveal all its aspects, requiring the player to explore the area, for example if you had a return to der riese, the goal would be to recover research information relating to group 935, or find reports on the how the zombies was made while finding radios, notes etc. Technically it's been a survival campaign with each map revealed gradually like you do in a normal campaign on a disc.

Yes!!! I can see it now:

You start off in a plane, until something happens (the pilot turns into a zombie/plane gets hit by a meteorite of 115) and you crash into NDU. The meteor turns the dead Nazis around the bunker into zombies and they start to swarm you.

If im right, you're hoping that the campaign starts off on NDU, and walks through every single WaW-BO map (NDU till Moon?) in chronological order? Now THAT would be epic.

In that case, it would use the story we already (vaguely) know, and the maps we all played on, but in a campaign setting.

Well, that would be awesome too! But I was going for a story that's set around the Marines.

how does this pig feel about a zombie campaign??

OINK OINK OINKITTY OINK

(It would be fun to have a campaign for it as long as it does not take away the surprises and epicness that come with finding things out from the classical easter egg way.)

I remember the zombie pig back in five. If you kill it you get points!!!! But yeah hoping for a campaign zombies and alittle ee for solo.

i now feel scared :shock:

What if the campaign follows completely different characters and the classic survival mode follows the original crew? Would that be acceptable?

Yes!!! I can see it now:

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY 3ARC!

What if the campaign follows completely different characters and the classic survival mode follows the original crew? Would that be acceptable?

Yes!!! I can see it now:

In all seriousness though, I hope the campaign is real.

Yes!!! I can see it now:

In all seriousness though, I hope the campaign is real.

Ha, I can't post pictures from my phone. Thanks!

But on topic, the point you brought up in another thread is what I was thinking. We will have THE MAP AKA tranzit, nuketown zombies with hardened, and a campaign after we beat the normal campaign.

Ha, I can't post pictures from my phone. Thanks!

But on topic, the point you brought up in another thread is what I was thinking. We will have THE MAP AKA tranzit, nuketown zombies with hardened, and a campaign after we beat the normal campaign.

Aha no problem!

And yeah, it seems like the most logical explanation. Since I'm getting the Hardened edition, I'm totally okay with a super huge map and Nuketown Zombies with a campaign than simply three maps.