Zombie Campaign?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is hilarious. It's just too bad we're all being "supervised"; it will probably get locked. I agree, their method of revealing the plot through quotes and Easter eggs shouldn't change. If the plot was handed to us on a silver platter it would ruin the fun and mystery of it.

Precisely. You know what really annoyed me, is when the first Zombies Teaser was put on YouTube. The static TV. It got loads of dislikes and everyone was like "WTF? Blah Blah Blah! Where's our Zombies Trailer? Blah Blah Blah?"

I'm just like... Come On! When has anything with Zombies just been given to us upfront? I'm pretty sure the whole point of Zombies is that we haven't got a grasp of much of the story, and it's up to us to piece the little slues we have together. It just wouldn't be the same if the Zombies story was put in a campaign mode where we venture through and learn the story along the way. It's much more fun there being random hints and clues and stuff dotted around the various maps 'n' such.

We're all under the influence of the mods, they're tyranical ways have incaved us into the depths of madness and endless suffering. This is a world where freedom of rights and speeches are things of a fairytale. :P

Anyways back on subject, the zombie "teasers" got loads of dislikes while the official zombie teaser has the highest rating of likes of a cod game since cod 1.

We're all under the influence of the mods, they're tyranical ways have incaved us into the depths of madness and endless suffering. This is a world where freedom of rights and speeches are things of a fairytale. :P

That is quite a slander. You should be more appreciative. Without mods, there wouldn't be a forum for you to post that.

I'm just joking around, responding to the post above me. Yes, I very much appreciate the mods and respect them with dignity. Could we get back on topic before this gets locked?

I agree with Monstorbasher, let's get back on-topic.

The way the community is reacting to a potential campaign worries me. Some want it to be there so they can have all our questions answered, yet others don't want one as they feel it would ruin the Zombies mode altogether. The real question is though, how are Treyarch reacting to the idea and what should they do to keep us all happy?

I agree with Monstorbasher, let's get back on-topic.

The way the community is reacting to a potential campaign worries me. Some want it to be there so they can have all our questions answered, yet other don't want one as they feel it would ruin the Zombies mode altogether. The real question is though, how are Treyarch reacting to the idea and what should they do to keep us all happy?

Thank you, kind sir. This is the kind of attitude I wish all users had. That is the very question we should ask. We need to remember that, at this point, almost nothing we say or do will have any impact on the game now. They are in control, and they can choose to listen to us. We need to band together instead of just coming up with our own theories, and cursing out other people when they disagree.

I shouldn't have lost my temper.

how does this pig feel about a zombie campaign??

OINK OINK OINKITTY OINK

(It would be fun to have a campaign for it as long as it does not take away the surprises and epicness that come with finding things out from the classical easter egg way.)

I remember the zombie pig back in five. If you kill it you get points!!!! But yeah hoping for a campaign zombies and alittle ee for solo.

OINK OINK OINKITTY OINK

(It would be fun to have a campaign for it as long as it does not take away the surprises and epicness that come with finding things out from the classical easter egg way.)

I remember the zombie pig back in five. If you kill it you get points!!!! But yeah hoping for a campaign zombies and alittle ee for solo.

You don't get points for killing the Pig.

OINK OINK OINKITTY OINK

You don't get points for killing the Pig.

Eh I did it once and got points. I not sure how but that's what happens. Can't resist killing the zpig :twisted:

What if the campaign follows completely different characters and the classic survival mode follows the original crew? Would that be acceptable?

You mean like who WaW started off. This I would like to see rather then the old players.

Yeah, like the story of some soldiers that were thrown in the middle of the zombie apocalypse. They could even through in a cameo of the original characters, or at least refer to them in some way that only adds to the mystery.

What if the campaign follows completely different characters and the classic survival mode follows the original crew? Would that be acceptable?

Yes!!! I can see it now:

You start off in a plane, until something happens (the pilot turns into a zombie/plane gets hit by a meteorite of 115) and you crash into NDU. The meteor turns the dead Nazis around the bunker into zombies and they start to swarm you.

That's all I got so far but that would be terrific.