Trapped on stage

Sam Kennedy

There are two parts on the stage where I keep getting trapped.

One is the boxes behind the teleporter, I'll either run into a zombie which completely blocks my path, or fail to jump over one of the nova crawlers. I've tried cutting back, but I then emerge on the other side of the stage to a disorganised mess of zombies.

The other place I get trapped is when I try the figure of 8 on the stage shown in superhands' guide, some zombies either run across the stage, or new zombies spawn and block the opposite side stairs, trapping my in a corner.

The only solution I have found to this is to use the thundergun, but I can't always get that.

Any advice would be really helpful :)

Thank You

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i really need to release a tut on my near-flawless strat...

Try to stay away from the back of the stage. Its a pretty good strat to just keep training the zombies in a figure 8 on the stairs next to turret. Try to avoid going behind the screen as it gets to be a very tight area. If your still ha vi ng trouble and your on 360, feel free to add me or message me to play. My gt is Bloodshot420Biz

I can't imagine what you mean by your second situation. However, the first situation behind the tele:

That spot there is quite narrow and dangerous. First, make sure that you leave the door there closed. This makes the whole thing a lot easier. Make sure that you do not run your circle too fast, so that you have an organized horde behind you. The only problem at the spot should now be the ones spawning out of the window behind the teleporter. You can pass by either left or right of the boxes. One way should always be free, as long as you go CLOCKWISE!

got bit dark again but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIWQhoOxJl4&t=8m2s

• 4 months later...

I agree with thesae strategies, but I use a simpler one. It's simpler for me, but may cause more trouble for others because I don't really stick to a strict pattern. I tend to go around the screen, but if one end looks kinda packed up, I'll dart through the middle and reverse my direction. I tend to stay away from the boxes behind the teleporter and NEVER go in between the power switch and those boxes. Even if that path looks clear, many times a sneaky Nova crawler will jam you there just at the last instant. I find it's much better to backpedal if going counter-clockwise when you see that spot is jammed, kite the horde back towards the door a bit, then rush through and change direction. There is actually space back there by the claymores to give you some relief momentarily, but you need excellent timing.

Of course, the best practice is to know your escape routes. For example: the technique I just described, if not executed properly, can lead to buying that door by the claymores to escape. If you mess up on the stage anywhere near the front, just run towards the spawn. Another escape route is the teleporter and, I might add, is also a free trap.