Looking for MP team (PS3)

DJDerp

So I am looking for a PS3 team to play A LOT of MP BOII when it comes out. My goal is to hit max prestige, so I need a decent team to help reach that goal and rank up themselves.

Requirments:

- Mic

- 1.00+ KD in MW3 or Black Ops

- EST time zone

- Play when the game comes out

- Cooperative teammate

If you fit these, hit me up on skype.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for that. Can't say i'd be with you absolutely all the time 'cause I have a few IRL friends I play CoD with too, but i'm planning on getting to max prestige too. MW3 I stuck at Prestige 1 and just unlocked stuff, this time I plan on getting to max prestige.

I have a Mic

my K/D in MW3 is 1.02

Sadly i'm from England :( Weekends maybe?

I'll have the game on day one and will be up for Multiplayer all year round :P

As co-op as they come :D

Also, I notice you said you'd want to play a lot of Domination... Well...

lololol. 66 Hours good enough? :lol:

Skype username is Sam404Birch

PSN is Retro-Gamer-S

Hit me up dude ;D

Well I happen to be in your time zone, have a mic, a decent k/d ratio and an obsession with ranking up insanely high.

I will have other obligations with some of my other friends when it comes out but I could definitely join you from time to time. I find that when I play in a team I tend to kind of go off and completely destroy the other team. Not meant to be bragging or anything but I do have my fair share of roid rages from time to time. ;)

Well I happen to be in your time zone, have a mic, a decent k/d ratio and an obsession with ranking up insanely high.

I will have other obligations with some of my other friends when it comes out but I could definitely join you from time to time. I find that when I play in a team I tend to kind of go off and completely destroy the other team. Not meant to be bragging or anything but I do have my fair share of roid rages from time to time. ;)

Sounds great, make a skype and add me.

Also Jake, accept my request on Skype.

Sounds great, make a skype and add me.

Also Jake, accept my request on Skype.

I already had a skype and just sent the request.

• 1 month later...

I'd be interested if you take me, but I'm CST(shouldn't be to bad being only an hour difference) and my K/D is in the tank because 1) I got my PS3 only a couple months ago and only got the tricks down about a month ago and 2) If I play objective based games I sacrifice myself to break my team out if they get pinned down.

Despite that, I've doubled my K/D in the past few weeks and its growing daily (.6 now but I should reach 1.0 in a month) and I have a mic. My PSN is TakedownCHAMP97 so let me know if your interested.