What do you expect on Wednesday(zombie reveal)?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect a pure gameplay trailer, showing mostly the map/maps that come on the starting disc. I would also like to see a sneak of the new wonder weapons and ALL OF THE CHARACTERS. I really want to know who the girl on the poster is, and I know she is a playable character, Mark Lamia said so in an ameatur interview at Gamescom. I'm really looking forward to it.

[zOmB 22":y8yh8on7]I hope they leave us hanging.... well sorta. I still want to see my zombies, the maps, whatever that bus thing was, but leave back so much info behind. I want the weapons to remain confidential and some of the characters too.

good god your username scares me

:shock:

I expect all of my tension from waiting to FADE away.....

[zOmB 22":ej1uilcz]I hope they leave us hanging.... well sorta. I still want to see my zombies, the maps, whatever that bus thing was, but leave back so much info behind. I want the weapons to remain confidential and some of the characters too.

good god your username scares me

:shock:

I expect all of my tension from waiting to FADE away.....

Daft punk you armless troll. Don't go off topic.

Honestly, I would only expect a trailer, similar to the Multiplayer one. Various shots of the new map, small introduction to the, possible, new team, a glimpse of some new guns, some of the new features in the map shown off, perhaps a little not towards the story element of things. That's all i'm after really :D

I expect a pure gameplay trailer, showing mostly the map/maps that come on the starting disc. I would also like to see a sneak of the new wonder weapons and ALL OF THE CHARACTERS. I really want to know who the girl on the poster is, and I know she is a playable character, Mark Lamia said so in an ameatur interview at Gamescom. I'm really looking forward to it.

I want the exact opposite... I really want to be surprised by everything... i mean i'm sure i.ll watch the reveal, but i really hope they leave a shroud of mystery over the details of it all

this is more along the lines of what i want to see in zombies rather than what i want to see in the trailer, but...

i definitely want to see somenew perks. lets face it - deadshot daiquiri, stamin-up, and double tap arent all that popular. i mean, i dont want them to have 20 perks to choose from, but if any were to be replaced i'd pick those. i use the others pretty routinely, but that doesnt mean i dont use those! well maybe not double tap but i occasionally buy the others depending on the situation.

more on topic, i'd like to see some info about perks. maybe a glimpse of the new one(s), or a clip of their jingle. or maybe like they did in COTD a glimpse of the emblem on your HUD. that would give us a major hint without giving it away completely.

gun-wise, it has been stated that we will be using 80s guns. jesus i hope we have an AK47! otherwise i'd like to see the briefest possible glimpse of a wonder weapon. and i mean, a flash of it cycling through the box brief.

i want to see the new players as well. is it our four heroes? i think so, but we may know in two days time.

what the hell is up with this bus? that will surely be explained, and i will be very glad of it.

but most of all, WHAT THE HELL IS THE BOSS?!?! i still think it may be some electro beastie because of all of the sounds. plus we are getting another called burp. what could that mean? burping implies having recently eaten something (presumeably us)

. oh god!

thats my wishlist nice and spread out.

oh yeah, and on the topic of electricity, to me the first sound, i think it was called power, sounds a bit like a giant EMP incoming. remember the mission second sun from MW2? kinda like that only we can hear it whistling towards us from the sky (maybe even the moon? wink wink ;) )

I just want some shots of the map, characters, and weapons. Rather than just showing us everything, I'd rather have some teaser shots where we can speculate and discuss things for the next month and a half or so. That said, I REALLY want some Nuketown Zombies footage, and I'd like for at least 5 minutes of footage, I'd be happy.