Licence Plate Theory ( No Leaked Information )

IamTankDempsey

In the teaser trailer of Black Ops 2 the licence plate is XP-79. If you find the number X is in the alphabet it is 24, P is 16. Multiply 24*16= 384 - 79 which equals 305. In date wise that equals March 5th 2013. This lands on a Tuesday, like the rest of the Black Ops DLC. March 5th 2013 is when I believe the first DLC of Black Ops 2 is coming out.

Post in the comments below on what you think and if you think Treyarch would do this.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't understand it retired the same day it took it's first flight, it didn't work. It was called the XP 79B with no - or what looks like a minus sign. Black Ops 2 is placed nearly 100 years after WWII you'd be correct if this was World at War not Black Ops 2. The bus may look old but the missiles that launched in moon would have made it look like that and the bus would be all rusted if it was nearly 100 years old.

• 4 weeks later...

In the teaser trailer of Black Ops 2 the licence plate is XP-79. If you find the number X is in the alphabet it is 24, P is 16. Multiply 24*16= 384 - 79 which equals 305. In date wise that equals March 5th 2013. This lands on a Tuesday, like the rest of the Black Ops DLC. March 5th 2013 is when I believe the first DLC of Black Ops 2 is coming out.

Post in the comments below on what you think and if you think Treyarch would do this.

I can't even understand this. How does 305 = March 5th, 2013? I see March 5, but where'd you pull 2013?