The bus driver is not a robot.

So... A lot of people, including me, have been saying that the bus driver is a robot. I dont know if someone has already talked about this, but after analyzing the trailer I noticed that it maybe isn't a robot but a zombie or else. Check it out:

It looks like its burned or something but I cant tell...

What do you think? :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Jugger for getting this!!! And I see it is your second post so WELCOME!

It looks scary... cool but scary. It doesn't seem much like a robot anymore and more of a bloody burnt figure, maybe it's saying the Richtofen is still in control, even though he isn't here and hey, why not give them hell! Literally

Ask yourselves this: what human has the ability to calmly say "welcome aboard and have a nice day!" (or whatever it is) mere hours after their face was burnt off?? Also why would they be all chill and just driving a bus around? The richtofen idea is possible but unlikely.

One thing I would like to point out:

As you can see when it shows the bus in the overhead view, the bus is set into an indentation in the ground. This way is can only follow one path. From a logical standpoint, why would a guy be driving on a set path forever? Why not use a robot or a computer? The bus is obviously on a set course probably run by an internal timer.

The driver is just to add that Samantha-esque horror effect. Y'know, something overly innocent (happy smiley robo guy) in a horrible disgusting apocalyptic situation.

Ask yourselves this: what human has the ability to calmly say "welcome aboard and have a nice day!"

We don't even know if that voice is an actual part of the game or if it is just part of the teaser/trailer and nothing else.

Or do we?

Treyarch NEVER adds lines of dialgoue to the trailer to be "just part of it". They only add story-related dialogue, in-game dialogue, or the actual advertisement of the game itself dialogue.

You guys do know he has yellow eyes right? Look at this snap shot. Doesn't it have yellow eyes?

I don't see anything glowing, so I would have to disagree with you on that.

also why would the eyes be yellow if he was a zombie. the eyes of the zombies are now blue.

The eyes are only blue because Richtofen is in control. And yea, I see no yellow eyes...

• Moderators

Treyarch NEVER adds lines of dialgoue to the trailer to be "just part of it". They only add story-related dialogue, in-game dialogue, or the actual advertisement of the game itself dialogue.

So can I expect to listen to "wheels on the bus" while sitting in the bus?

I mean it is not dialogue but still. :D

You guys do know he has yellow eyes right? Look at this snap shot. Doesn't it have yellow eyes?

I don't see anything glowing, so I would have to disagree with you on that.

also why would the eyes be yellow if he was a zombie. the eyes of the zombies are now blue.

It would explain why the driver has not attacked them. If they are yellow then sam's still controls that one zombie. I don't know how though so eh.

Guys: The voice is obviously a recording. Have you never been to a subway where it announces the station? Similar to this here.

Now, the driver is clearly a zombie. One that doesn't attack you because he's strapped down. The real question is if the bus is being driven by it or some other means.

EDIT: Oh, what I just read with the yellow eyes, what if it's a zombie controlled by Sam? Maybe she can control individual zombies?

It would explain why the driver has not attacked them. If they are yellow then sam's still controls that one zombie. I don't know how though so eh.

That's actually a pretty good guess. I also think Sam could still have influence on some zombies considering she has controlled them longer than Richtofen or it could also be (like others have stated) Richtofen trapping the characters i don't see how it would be a problem unless the zombie was a boss - type but it wouldn't make much sense.