Richtofen's Game.

Let's begin with the Bus Driver. Is he undead? A robot? I believe he IS being controlled by Richtofen, and he IS a zombie. If you look at patterns throughout the zombies storyline, Richtofen constantly relays the message of this being a "game". This is JUST a thought, but maybe he is making his own little world? Toying with the characters, and having his fun with them. This is based off the fact that on Moon, after he is given control of the zombies he says this "I WIN! ... The power! THE POWER! I WILL CONTROL THEM ALL! I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL! But not before we continue the game." Also, with Richtofen being mentally insane, maybe the power is getting to his head? He can't contain himself and wants to have some fun.

Thoughts?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's begin with the Bus Driver. Is he undead? A robot? I believe he IS being controlled by Richtofen, and he IS a zombie. If you look at patterns throughout the zombies storyline, Richtofen constantly relays the message of this being a "game". This is JUST a thought, but maybe he is making his own little world? Toying with the characters, and having his fun with them. This is based off the fact that on Moon, after he is given control of the zombies he says this "I WIN! ... The power! THE POWER! I WILL CONTROL THEM ALL! I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL! But not before we continue the game." Also, with Richtofen being mentally insane, maybe the power is getting to his head? He can't contain himself and wants to have some fun.

Thoughts?

The reason he says "but not before we continue the game" is a little joke 3arc threw in there referring to us 'the player' continuing the game. Nothing more. And if it is a zombie then why have the automated voice saying 'welcome aboard'? Unless that is a just a prerecorded message every time the doors open. Then again you may be right because there is an achievement regarding the bus as 'Undead Party Bus'. Only time will tell...

Thoughts?

I have to say, richtofen wasn't the first to say it to be a game, it was Samantha who was a child still.

But Ricthofen is probably doing this because he is crazy and enjoys watching people's agony and just plays along (Also for game sake ;) )

Regards Yellow-card8

If the bus driver were a zombie, why are zombies chasing after the bus? Furthermore, if you look carefully you can see barricades on the inside of the bus which is obviously meant to keep zombies out.

They would be chasing the bus because there would players inside presumably.

Why doesn't the driver attack the players inside?

If the bus driver were a zombie, why are zombies chasing after the bus? Furthermore, if you look carefully you can see barricades on the inside of the bus which is obviously meant to keep zombies out.

Because it's Richtofen having his fun. He is controlling the driver and not allowing it to attack the player.

Because it's Richtofen having his fun. He is controlling the driver and not allowing it to attack the player.

Somebody made a guess in another thread that Sam could still have a somewhat limited control over zombies, but very limited.

My personal guess is that it is a robot and that there was a massacre in the bus causing blood to splatter all over the robot. This is really just meant for general creepy effect.

Because it's not a zombie. Zombies attack/eat brains/moan at people. They lack the basic motor skills to drive anything, much less a bus. :ugeek:

I do not believe he is a robot, he must be a human or some type of Zombie, I imagine probably incorrect but when the events of Moon took place it was still set in the cold war era? Humanoid robots did not exsist then!

As I've said before: Teleporters did not exist back then either! Or Ray Guns! OR ZOMBIES!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

I do not believe he is a robot, he must be a human or some type of Zombie, I imagine probably incorrect but when the events of Moon took place it was still set in the cold war era? Humanoid robots did not exsist then!

My explanation: this map takes place in Hanford, a HUGE research facility the size of a city, with over 50,000 scientists living there and a massive bus system to get everyone around. You think 50,000 scientists wouldn't have at least tried to automate that?