3arc read if you have the time! Solo Easter Eggs!

Treyarch, if you see this, then please try to understand. I'm a solo player, last time I played co-op Zombies was when moon came out, just to complete the easter egg. Since then I only play solo, I got no one to play Zombies with who doesn't screw up. Please Treyarch for the Easter eggs, make them all completeable on solo. You could make them possible to do on a unranked solo mode, so it doesn't count for the leaderboards or level you up. I only did the Shangri-La and Moon easter eggs once and I want to do them every now and then. Unfortunately I can't. I like to explore the maps and do stuff for myself sometimes and the easter eggs are the most interesting parts of the maps.

I'm certainly not the only one wanting solo easter eggs. They have to be quite long but completable on solo.

Thank you for your time.

-xX--AyRtOn--Xx

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Easter eggs could be completed in solo. This way tou don't need to happen across a group of coherent ransoms to do it. Maybe instead of getting infinite 8 perks (or however many it is) you could get the usual bonuses (trophy and what not) and a wonderweapon like the dg-2. This way it's slightly less rewarding than in co-op but still rewarding. The thing that bothers me the most is how hard it is to get the achievements for them. A wonder waffle with limited ammo isn't all that great compared to infinite Max perks.

I wish Easter eggs could be completed in solo. This way tou don't need to happen across a group of coherent ransoms to do it. Maybe instead of getting infinite 8 perks (or however many it is) you could get the usual bonuses (trophy and what not) and a wonderweapon like the dg-2. This way it's slightly less rewarding than in co-op but still rewarding. The thing that bothers me the most is how hard it is to get the achievements for them. A wonder waffle with limited ammo isn't all that great compared to infinite Max perks.

so true they could make the rewards well less rewarding, but still great for solo. I think they could have it to where easter eggs with infinite perks can still be a rewards but instead of quick revive