Zombie Trailer Speculations

The preview was a nice little taste for zombie fans but it also raised some questions and speculations.

The zombies were in hospital patient clothes so what could this mean? I think it means they [Tank,Richthofen,Nikolai,Takeo] are either near a hospital, or went to a hospital to patch themselves up, or maybe there is an asylum involved again?

How do we know it's the same four people for the map? I didn't see anyone and in the beginning of the video it sounds like an American, not even Tank.

The world looks destroyed, probably because of the three rockets hitting the Earth. The place looks like it's still in the 60's.

Well let's just hope the world premiere reveals more answers. Discuss!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The preview was a nice little taste for zombie fans but it also raised some questions and speculations.

The zombies were in hospital patient clothes so what could this mean? I think it means they [Tank,Richthofen,Nikolai,Takeo] are either near a hospital, or went to a hospital to patch themselves up, or maybe there is an asylum involved again?

How do we know it's the same four people for the map? I didn't see anyone and in the beginning of the video it sounds like an American, not even Tank.

The world looks destroyed, probably because of the three rockets hitting the Earth. The place looks like it's still in the 60's.

Well let's just hope the world premiere reveals more answers. Discuss!

They are in a town. The zombies with the patient clothes aren't the only ones.

We probably have seen some character already - it's just too dark to recognize him, or to see his/hers face. It is certain that somebody, besides robot driver is in the bus.

I guess it's in 70's and 80's, same as parts of BO2 storyline.

• Moderators

I think we will be seeing our four heroes, with Sam instead of richtofen. The voice at the beginning might have been the robo bus driver saying "we're here" or "we have arrived at our destination" or something.

I still think that we can hear Richtofen,before the bus stops.

I assume that the last word he says/screams (right before the bus stops) is "pain".

That scream is the same distinctive voice Richtofen has.

Maybe it is just a zombie screaming and I am just hearing things.