Will elite go into zombies?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of people have been saying that there is no more elite cause treyarch hasn't even talked about it yet. I would think they would've showed the new elite in the multiplayer gameplays and at gamescom when they did that big multiplayer event there and they didn't even show it for the special editions.

I wouldn't see why not. I just hope they don't delay the PS3 map packs by a whole month...

They are microsoft got the contract renewed with activision which is another reason I hate microsoft. Why can't it go back to the days of world at war when pc, xbox360, and playstation had the maps at the same time when we all helped each other out on the easter eggs and such now by the time we get it we know what to do instead of finding it together

• Moderators

I wouldn't see why not. I just hope they don't delay the PS3 map packs by a whole month...

They are microsoft got the contract renewed with activision which is another reason I hate microsoft. Why can't it go back to the days of world at war when pc, xbox360, and playstation had the maps at the same time when we all helped each other out on the easter eggs and such now by the time we get it we know what to do instead of finding it together

Because of money.

...I hate those jerks...

Elite information coming at the end of this month, Also I asked a person from gamestop I told him "I heard Elite was going to be free since they have not included it in the Special editions" He said something like having to buy more elite this year that's just about it, Pretty useless info I know :lol: and I know you guys probably heard other people saying "Oh so I was talking to a Gamestop sales employee....Etc. but no I'm serious

Elite information coming at the end of this month, Also I asked a person from gamestop I told him "I heard Elite was going to be free since they have not included it in the Special editions" He said something like having to buy more elite this year that's just about it, Pretty useless info I know :lol:

Never, ever trust what anyone says at Gamestop. ;)

Never said I trusted him, Just getting information.

DO NOT SAY GAMESTOP! Gamestop is a sad excuse for a "game store" What happen to the retro game selections? They arnt gamers, they are corperate failures. I was at gamestop and this kid wanted COTD and Shangri-La. The employee named off the map packs but was unknowledgeable of the individual maps within each pack... even when he couldve looked it up? I interupted the sales coonvo and abruptly stated COTD is Escalation and Shang is Annihilation. (your welcome Treyarch, i made the sale without even working there)

DO NOT SAY GAMESTOP! Gamestop is a sad excuse for a "game store" What happen to the retro game selections? They arnt gamers, they are corperate failures. I was at gamestop and this kid wanted COTD and Shangri-La. The employee named off the map packs but was unknowledgeable of the individual maps within each pack... even when he couldve looked it up? I interupted the sales coonvo and abruptly stated COTD is Escalation and Shang is Annihilation. (your welcome Treyarch, i made the sale without even working there)

This is why Treyarch just needs to name the map packs after the Zombie maps that come with them, cause my friends have had similar confusions. And really, who actually wants the multiplayer maps? :roll: