New Nacht Der Untoten Startegy - Round 57 Solo

5and5

Hey CoDz, its 5and5 here with a new strategy for Nacht Der Untoten.

I know 95% of you guys don't care about new strategy's since Blops 2 is so close but still I thought I would post this here for that 5% that still might care.

yDrpbXAxmBU

So, here is the safest and fastest strategy for this map solo (No ifs, buts or maybes, it just is :P). This strategy abuse a mechanic I call a "zone inside a zone". Which means, all the zombies will ONLY spawn in the zone you are in, instead of spawning in the zone you are in as well as the zone(s) next to you. Another example of this mechanic is on ascension, when you are on the catwalk in the first room, zombies will not spawn anywhere but in the first room even with both doors open.

After understanding this, the strategy become pretty simple. Sit in the corner to cause the zombies to not to spawn in tommy or up stairs, then run to the Kar as soon as you see a zombie jumps out of either windows next to it the Kar (this isnt 100% necessarily in the higher rounds but still helps). What this does is buy you a little time before you going into tommy, so that you arent foruced in there too early. Then once you are in tommy just buy more time till the zombies from mulekick windows have time to catch up and then run by all the zombies.

Ok, having that said this strategy should take about about 30-35 seconds per horde past round 50 and never more than 40 seconds at round 30. I would also like to note that I didnt get hit once while running this strat (not hitting the box) from 30 all the way to 57. Not trying to brag, just trying to reiterate how insanely safe this strategy really is. I believe that anyone half descent at zombies that ALSO has a fair amount of patience to hit the box without taking shortcuts (going only half way to tommy then doing a cutback to hit the box faster) can achieve 60+ on this map without to much trouble.

hopefully you guys enjoyed this.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great discovery.

Count me in among the 5%. The funny thing is that I actually started playing Nacht again and raised my high from 18 to 27 just last night and still looking to improve. This certainly will help.

Thank you 5and5, you might have to carry the strategy section now with many great users absent. Lemonade and Way are still around to contribute, plus the rumor has Master Zombie Guide 2 releasing imminently.

Long live the strategy section, even if its dark at this point.

Been playing a lot of Nacht lately and reached 25, 26, and 29 easy.

The solo strategy does not work on co-op. Staying by the help door in the spawn room WILL indeed activate spawns in the Thompson room. Although only a few, this strategy will not work as smooth on co-op.

For co-op this works beautifully and quite easy.

KOfETOqC3iM

Not that I feel I'm qualified to answer your question or buddy enough with 5and5 to steal his thunder, but will share my opinions on this.

For solo as his first video described, open the help door. I have done this as late as round 9 or 10 using just the basic carbine. If you are using the first strategy open the help door for better weapons. Spawns are way too slow to work, so start in the spawn, head into box room to ease the hoarding process, head back to spawn, kill as they come out lined up. I actually prefer his other strategy of leaving the help door closed. Start the round in the spawn, slowly up the steps, then down the steps into the box room. Round up and kill. Wait by bottom of the steps, wait for spawn, up the step, then back into the spawn room. Hoard, kill, repeat. Weapons start to get weak into the teens, try not to worry about killing the whole hoard, play it safe. Once you have the thunder gun you shall have no problems. By twenty start each round top the steps above spawn room, wait for spawn, down into the spawn, round up the hoard and kill. Same strategy for co-op.

One thing I noticed from playing on PS3, the damage to prevent respawn does not work on this map. When you recycle box weapon they will respawn quickly even after damaged. Be aware at all times.

This strategy actually would work in co op. The spot by the help door or as some call it the "super spot" is big enough to fit 3 players maybe even 4 never tested that though.

The strat does not rely on any door set up, so I would recommend leaving the help door closed till 30. starting every round in tommy then going to spawn to hoard the zombies. I believe Super has video of this some were on here.

Zombies will respawn on every map if you run then around for too long. Shooting then will cancel new area respawn (Nacht is to small for this). But maps like COTD will make the zombies respawn if you run to far from the horde if you do not damage the zombies first.

• 3 months later...