What do you think?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, thanks a ton for posting this! It's really cool that there's tangible evidence of Treyarch listening to the community and hearing our feedback.

Secondly, I am really interested to see where this goes. The setting and backdrop for the map looks absolutely awesome from what I can tell. Orange sky, fire, rust, absolute desolation. A proper zombie apocalypse. The blue eyed zombies obviously give us a hint as to where the storyline will go from here. The bus had me intrigued. Will it serve as a new teleporter? Will we spawn on it and then be dropped off at a location? Who knows?! We'll know a lot more on the 26th though, that's for sure.

One thing though. I'm not sure if you can answer this, but if they all sprint like that, I have a feeling they will be faster than you. And that'll make it tougher to kite. That would be fun for a while, but for very high round attempts, I can see it being a burden. So my question is, will the zombies be faster than you? Again, not sure if you can answer this, just a worry I had from the trailer. :)

Really, really pumped for next Wednesday. Hope I don't have a test or something that day, because I won't be able to focus hahahahaha. Thanks again Carbon!

-perfect

It looks freaking epic, can't wait to see how this plays out,

1. how the story has been incorporated and if the story is more accessible for less skilled players like me.

2. how the large setting of the map effects the way the game is played.

3. If this new map still has the classic round based play or if there are smaller maps from the large map that use the round based setup instead.

4. how the large map will change the tactics and how the use of the bus will change gameplay style.

I have so many questions and can't wait to get some answers next weeks :D

WHAT DO I THINK!!!

I think it was great Carbon! Seems like a challenging map which is what I'm going to love about it. It also seems huge! Wednesday should be good.

You've been nice enough to give us a leg but now I want the whole chicken because I'm that hungry :D & yeah! Well done & thanks!!!! Pumped me up.

It's great to see you back on the forums again Carbon! The stuff you guys are doing is AMAZING. I LOVE the look of the zombies, the look of the setting, everything just screams zombie APOCOLYPSE. Finally a map the looks and feels like the classics. I was really getting tired of the gimmicky tropical paradise maps and movie making maps. This looks totally psychodelic (lol at the risk of sounding like a total cheerleader, but I guess that's how I feel about zombies anyway)

THIS LOOKS AMAZING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MAN!!!

Simply amazing, just from the 40 seconds that we got. The blue eyes on the Zombies looks epic, the new strategies that will be involved with the bus, and the fact that Zombies can grapple onto the bus, and just the incredible details we've seen in tid bits of the map. Everything looks amazing, beyond what I could have ever expected, I also can't wait to see how the actual bus will incorporate into Zombies, and the aspects associated with it like new strategies. Also, the beginning scene where the bus drives into the town, looks very creative, and I can already tell we'll be playing this map for months without boredom :)

Based on just first looks, it seems like exactly what I've wanted to happen with zombies for a long time. The return to the eerie, world at war feel is brilliant. The bus looks like a great gameplay addition, and the scale of the map seems awesome. But above all else, the thing I was most impressed with was the speed of the zombies. If this has been done the way I'm hoping, it may just bring the challenge back to zombies that WaW had, but was taken away as gameplay in every single BO map boiled down to running around in circles. This combined with the increased number of zombies hopefully will result in more team work, a far greater challenge, many strategizing options, and will finally return the amazing replayability that zombies once had for me.

I remember when it took a good month to come up with a way to make it to round 30 on a new map, and it looks like that may return in BO2. Keep up the great work guys.

Sincerely, I'm super happy that 3arc are bringing back the spooky feeling to Zombies, it is maybe better than at the beginning, I can't wait for Black Ops 2, Zombies now are packed with new game modes + our classic mode we love. Zombies has never been so big and I think it's going to be bigger than multiplayer itself!

-xX--AyRtOn--Xx

First off, thanks a ton for posting this! It's really cool that there's tangible evidence of Treyarch listening to the community and hearing our feedback.

Secondly, I am really interested to see where this goes. The setting and backdrop for the map looks absolutely awesome from what I can tell. Orange sky, fire, rust, absolute desolation. A proper zombie apocalypse. The blue eyed zombies obviously give us a hint as to where the storyline will go from here. The bus had me intrigued. Will it serve as a new teleporter? Will we spawn on it and then be dropped off at a location? Who knows?! We'll know a lot more on the 26th though, that's for sure.

One thing though. I'm not sure if you can answer this, but if they all sprint like that, I have a feeling they will be faster than you. And that'll make it tougher to kite. That would be fun for a while, but for very high round attempts, I can see it being a burden. So my question is, will the zombies be faster than you? Again, not sure if you can answer this, just a worry I had from the trailer. :)

Really, really pumped for next Wednesday. Hope I don't have a test or something that day, because I won't be able to focus hahahahaha. Thanks again Carbon!

-perfect

Maybe no school for you wednesday. I'm pretty sure its like tosh hashana or yom kippur on wednesday. Just sayin.

1st HEY CARBON! 2nd The work you guys have done at the studios is just INCREDIBLE, When the teaser came out I was still in shock and could hardly type :lol: And I'm planning to become a game Developer and I REALLY want to work at Treyarch (It's my dream to) I know the chances are slim but I'll try Hard to get the chance to work at treyarch!

IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I even have to smoke a cigarette every time that I see it! One thing that Im so excited about is that it gives me the feelings of the nacht and verruckt days where we first started on our favorite drug we all called nazi zombies. :lol: It seems like it is going to have that crazy, scary, almost insane feeling all over again. Cant wait till the game is released, but at least the trailer is coming out the 26th, which will be a good little fix for all of us who are addicted 8-)

-perfect

Maybe no school for you wednesday. I'm pretty sure its like tosh hashana or yom kippur on wednesday. Just sayin.

Nah I was just kidding about that. That's my dry sense of humor talking hahaha :)