When is Zombies now set?

I just finished watching the Zombie Teaser, I still am curious when it is set; figuring out when it is set will give us not only a time frame for Black OPS II but also for Moon. We can safely assume that it is afer the Moon EE because the Zombie's eyes are blue, but when did Moon take place?

From the design of the bus terminal looks very 1950's or 60's very similar to that picture of Mack Diner from one of the other trailers, The bus itself looks very similar to a GMC 4103 which was used during the 50's.

(Tried putting it in a spoiler but I can't figure it out lol)

It isn't the exact bus but it looks very similar.

It just seems a bit strange to me that they would have this bus from the 50's smashing up zombies anytime really after the mid 60's. Buses from 1950~1960 all had similar designs being mostly round but still kind of square, after 1960 a new design was adopted and the metal coaches were discontinued.

Just throwing this out there

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

'Even though we are escalating into the future, do not fear. Our four heroes will still slay the undead with ye' ol' 70s-80s type weaponry. How does this apply to the actual Black Ops 2 time setting? Well, only time will tell.

"Cyborg zombies? Now that's just stupid."-Nikolai

--treyarch's R.E.

I didn't mean BLOPS II time setting, I ment when Zombies is set as well as being able to put a time frame for when Moon Occurs.

'Even though we are escalating into the future, do not fear. Our four heroes will still slay the undead with ye' ol' 70s-80s type weaponry. How does this apply to the actual Black Ops 2 time setting? Well, only time will tell.

--treyarch's R.E.

Wait, so instead of the awesome new BOII weapons, we can only use the old BO weapons?

I has a sad.

--treyarch's R.E.

I didn't mean BLOPS II time setting, I ment when Zombies is set as well as being able to put a time frame for when Moon Occurs.

Also, it has to be occurring some time after 2011. Why? Well, the moon events had to happen in the future, because if they happened in the past, CotD would have never happened, thus Richtofen would have never been able to get the Golden Rod, causing an infinite time loop.