Bus boss zombie

I got thinking and started to wonder... The driver of that bus is likely dead and is being driven by some form of machinery... But then I got thinking: Dead bus driver+ vrill+ chances the bus isn't being driven by self= is it possible there will be a new boss driving around in a bus deliberately trying to kill us? Such as a boss zombie. But less of a boss zombie but more of a "slenderman" type thing where if the bus see's you it will go biserk and try and run you over, or make all the zombies hyper?

I could see something like that... Plus how creepy would it be if the bus was there behind you then all of a sudden you all go get jug and come back to find the bus has driven over near speed cola... But remains motionless when you look at it...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh... Just a thaught... Mabie you have to kill the bus driver to get the camp area... Or Mabie you ride the bus to the pack a punch and you have to survive the ride there... Still I would love to have a slenderman type boss zombie that moves when you arnt looking at it... But doesn't attack you unless you provoke it like look at it for too long...

You know, for the moving while you aren't looking thing, that's something I pictured for the mannequins in Nuketown. Much creepier than a bus ;)

Meh... Just a thaught... Mabie you have to kill the bus driver to get the camp area... Or Mabie you ride the bus to the pack a punch and you have to survive the ride there... Still I would love to have a slenderman type boss zombie that moves when you arnt looking at it... But doesn't attack you unless you provoke it like look at it for too long...

You know, for the moving while you aren't looking thing, that's something I pictured for the mannequins in Nuketown. Much creepier than a bus ;)

Yeah dun, what was it you said about the mannequins a while ago? "I would probably piss my pants and go cry the first time I played that"

But seriously, that passive-aggressive stalking unseen terror like slender man is what I want to see. That would scare the crap out of me.