Please trayarch no leveling up!

I may not be the only one to worry about this, but I am totally bitting my nails off at the idea of leveling up in zombies... In a bad way...

I'm chill with a campaign and multiple modes of zombies, but leveling up is just not a good idea, in my opinion.

Think about it, if we allow leveling up that means prestige, and that there may be some advantages to having a higher level... Then all the annoying kids will come in screaming: I got level 2 prestige why we were out doing our jobs...

Plus it's just not in the zombie way to do things! Zombies should be ranked on how high you've gotten, not by xp gathered from shooting level 1 zombies over and over..

Point is, no level up ranking system, it's just not a good idea...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It works great on the realism mod in world at war on pc so why not it adds a whole new element to zombies and replay value. Every 50 kills u get max ammo every 100 u get a perk upgrade drop or a new perk, and they have 4 class setups u get skill points to upgrade your class.

If that was the set up for Xbox e game would never end... And class set ups are the most dreaded thing in my mind... As bird man said, pistol and knife, work from there!

It works great on the realism mod in world at war on pc so why not it adds a whole new element to zombies and replay value. Every 50 kills u get max ammo every 100 u get a perk upgrade drop or a new perk, and they have 4 class setups u get skill points to upgrade your class.

If that was the set up for Xbox e game would never end... And class set ups are the most dreaded thing in my mind... As bird man said, pistol and knife, work from there!

Here this is a idea of what it could be like and it also has gun challenges to get more xp

fJpzsLGzuyc

I think a leveling system would be pretty cool if it was implemented in the right way. For some game modes like classic survival it would only show for how much expierience you have. But in the 4z4 mode it could allow you to open new starting pistols, knives, gun attachments, and total ammount of perks that you can have (not the actual perks). And the cool thing is that in matchmaking they could put you in a lobby with players that are around your rank. If it allowed you to open up wonderweapons or new perks I think it would be unfair. A leveling system would increase the replay value and would give the players another goal besides getting to the highest round. They could do a ranking system without messing with the core gameplay while adding new features.

I think a leveling system would be pretty cool if it was implemented in the right way. For some game modes like classic survival it would only show for how much expierience you have. But in the 4z4 mode it could allow you to open new starting pistols, knives, gun attachments, and total ammount of perks that you can have (not the actual perks). And the cool thing is that in matchmaking they could put you in a lobby with players that are around your rank. If it allowed you to open up wonderweapons or new perks I think it would be unfair. A leveling system would increase the replay value and would give the players another goal besides getting to the highest round. They could do a ranking system without messing with the core gameplay while adding new features.

There are two types of people in the world, those who see the good an occerance can bring, and those who see how bad a catastrophe it can form... I am not one to see the lighter side of things...

While yes you can have new advantages, you may also find it brings out the cheaters, little kids that think their all bad because they bought the game a month before you did and are at level 34, and trolls that come in wager matches to ruin your levels...

I totally see what you are saying. But I just think it would really help with replay value. And I know what you are saying about cheaters and little kids thinking they are the $hit. But I think it is fun to be able to hear the higher levels start whining when you are kicking their butts lol. And the cheaters will always be cheaters. I mean just look at the leaderboards on Black Ops Zombies, so many of them got their high level with a barrier glitch of some sort. I guess a leveling system has its ups and downs. Im really anxious to find out what treyarch is going to do.

NO. That is the WRONG way to do it. As you level up, the idea would be to access new features, primarily aesthetic, with a few game-tweaking features. Do NOT give people what I consider "free gimmies": those things simply give free stuff to make the game easier, not more enjoyable.

NO. That is the WRONG way to do it. As you level up, the idea would be to access new features, primarily aesthetic, with a few game-tweaking features. Do NOT give people what I consider "free gimmies": those things simply give free stuff to make the game easier, not more enjoyable.

Exactly!

Exactly!

yeah but in that mod if u prestige u only get a modern gun like mp5 depending on what prestige u get u get that one gun u have to unlock everything again except for skill points they stay