Big things I noticed in the zombie trailer

I've been on this forum for a week, cut me some slack

No.

That earned you a warning. We were all new to the forums at some point. I am actually glad to see someone who doesn't know that much about the story, at least not to the level of some of our senior members. It encourages me to attempt to help teach people everything I know and help them as much as I can. :)

Thanks and I apologize for the misleading title

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A question. Since every car we have seen (besides The Bus) is wrecked and burned, we might assume it was because of the rockets hit the Earth - that's the only explanation that makes sense. But what about the buildings and poles? We have seen them standing, not as ruined as the cars... Why?

I don't know about you, but everything seemed pretty jacked up to me.

A question. Since every car we have seen (besides The Bus) is wrecked and burned, we might assume it was because of the rockets hit the Earth - that's the only explanation that makes sense. But what about the buildings and poles? We have seen them standing, not as ruined as the cars... Why?

It could have been a reaction to the gas, or they could've been destroyed by something else. Anyway, the bus driver seems to be a robot, especially as it's covered in blood, and the robotic "Welcome Aboard!" It is unlikely a zombie would be driving a bus with players in it while the other zombies are attacking it. Zombies may also speed up chasing the bus, because if they can run 30-50 mph chasing you on foot it's pretty much over for players. Also where are people getting the idea it's in a desert? Have pictures been released? So far it just seems like a rural town, which would have some barns nearby.

I believe this may a new game mode different from the original 4 player or the new 4z4 game mode. This could be an objective game mode maybe some thing similar to the mutil player game types on GTA . Perhaps a game mode you can jump into when you want to play zombies but cant commit to a "long" game of end less rounds. This is just my opinion; your thoughts please.

I don't know about you, but everything seemed pretty jacked up to me.

Yeah, right...

1. Richoften seems to be driving the bus yet he still controls the zombies since their eyes are blue.

2. I believe Nikoli was the one that spoke at the beginning but im just speculating.

3.Zombies are wearing scrubs so I think they were tested on or a hospital is nearby which could show that the crew got themselves patched up after moon.

Eh... what!? Sorry, but I 'reckon you are just SWAGing this. (Silly Wild Ass Guess)

I get a warning for saying no and you saying this (to the same person) is dandy?

Yippee.

In order to convey my opinion on the whole Tankeo thing I most quote a wiser man than myself:

"I may not agree with his opinion, but I will defend to the death his right to it." ;)

The "No." post was funny; it might not contribute to the topic much, but it was just a joke. I could just as easily say that berrating him for it here is irrelevant and should have been in private messages from the mod who removed the post. I do realize the irony of me posting this here, but I felt it needed to be said. :D

Please stay on topic. I really don't want to see this thread locked. Just move on, what's done is done, and what has been said is already out there. Tankeo, if you believe there is an issue, PM a staff member about it. Faust, you probably should have just PM'ed him why he got a warning, and saying that he (the same user that Tankeo responded to) is Silly Wild Ass Guessing, could be seen as offensive wording. Anyone else with opinions on this altercation, please PM the appropriate user with your thoughts.

Now onto zombies! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ok, what's the deal here guys? I thought we were all on the same page about not posting info about the leaks. Now, people seem to be discussing it openly! Sure, the name is pretty much common knowledge now, but come on! That goes against one of the biggest rules of the forum. Unless Treyarch officially revealed the name, it is still a leak.

Ok, what's the deal here guys? I thought we were all on the same page about not posting info about the leaks. Now, people seem to be discussing it openly! Sure, the name is pretty much common knowledge now, but come on! That goes against one of the biggest rules of the forum. Unless Treyarch officially revealed the name, it is still a leak.

then why cant Transit be the unofficial name we are giving it? makes it simple, and it doesnt necessarily mean we are spreading a leak.

Evidently our love of zombies has overtaken our heed of a rule no one liked in the first place.

It doesn't matter whether you like the rule or not, you should follow it no matter what. Did those, "Do not post leaks" threads mean nothing to anyone? The thing that annoys me most is that nothing is happening to those posts either.