Big things I noticed in the zombie trailer

1. Richoften seems to be driving the bus yet he still controls the zombies since their eyes are blue.

2. Deleted

3.Zombies are wearing scrubs so I think they were tested on or a hospital is nearby which could show that the crew got themselves patched up after Moon

4.Seems to be a box but still could be mistaken

5.I don't know what made me think of this but I think the bus might be a way to get to another destination faster like the lunar pads on Acsension and zip line on Shi No Numa/COTD and the thing that throws you on COTD

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farm (From 3ARC's twitter):

Town (From the first BO2 zombie footage):

Bus Stop (From the preview we got this afternoon):

I had a thread of this earlier and it was taken down, I guess cause I had no proof. But I think we might be traveling all around a post-apocalyptic town...

P.S on the bus there are barriers, maybe while you are traveling you have to fight the zombies.

One thing I thought is that this takes time in the same time period. But the apocalypse has already happened... So everything is left from the time we were last at.

OR this could be the result from the bomb that richtofen sent to the earth.

After bomb on Area-51:

Bus Stop Map:

I think a robot will be driving the bus. Only a machine could go on driving a bus in a specific route while not giving a care about the attacking zombies. Some people think that it's a zombie driving the bus, but do I even have to explain why that doesn't make sense? :roll:

If you look at the bus, the paint is all tore off, maybe an effect from the bomb shot from the moon. I doubt that a robot would be driving a bus back then.

I think a robot will be driving the bus. Only a machine could go on driving a bus in a specific route while not giving a care about the attacking zombies. Some people think that it's a zombie driving the bus, but do I even have to explain why that doesn't make sense? :roll:

If you look at the bus, the paint is all tore off, maybe an effect from the bomb shot from the moon. I doubt that a robot would be driving a bus back then.

Remember, though, this map is probably the Hanford site. Hanford did have a HUGE system of buses - more than the city of Chicago. Since it was basically all scientists living there, it would make sense that they might try to build a robotic bus driver. Maybe they were just beginning to test it with one unit, when the Earth got nuked.

Judging by the voice above all reasons, I'm pretty sure it's some kinda of robo-bus boy. Because who the f*ck would be just driving around a zombie-infested town like everything is normal for one. And I'm sure if zombies are going to be breaking inside the train, you can't necessarily drive it yourself either.

For reference, this is the hanford site we are talking about:

A few things I would like to point out, number 1. There are no cornfields, like there are in the trailer. No where really can this relate to what we saw except the buses. Does seem like an interesting location and would be exciting if that was there. But I don't think there is enough evidence to show that could be the new map.

A few things I would like to point out, number 1. There are no cornfields, like there are in the trailer. No where really can this relate to what we saw except the buses. Does seem like an interesting location and would be exciting if that was there. But I don't think there is enough evidence to show that could be the new map.

*coughleakedinformation48cough*

It's right off of wikipedia... Not leaked... UNLESS!! lol

It's right off of wikipedia... Not leaked... UNLESS!! lol

I wasn't trying to imply that your information was leaked. I was trying to imply something else.

Look at leaked information #48. Hell, look at leaked information #41-50. I believe it solidifies the Hanford theory. If the leaks turn out to be true, of course - which from the looks of things, they've been pretty accurate so far.