Big things I noticed in the zombie trailer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if the bus actually took the crew to different maps? For instance, we start at the bus stop area to fix up the bus. Once operational, we use it in this map as a type of teleporter/lunar lander. Once we die, we hear the bus start up and the bus boy says his greeting, followed by a demonic laugh and the music. Once we spawn in the new map, we are standing right outside the bus on "The Farm", as the bus doors are closing. In order to use it on this map you must open the necessary doors. The same thing would go for the next maps. They could even add small upgrade parts that you find on different maps. By the end of Black Ops 2 we would be armored up. Just a thought.

Was about to post this, but I see someone already beat me to the gun. Okay, here's what I would have said anyway:

-This Could be a level in the rumoured campaign. The player (whoever you play as) goes about the town on a bus and everytime it stops must complete a task in that area. Once all tasks are complete, the bus would take them somewhere else.

-The town may be based near Der Riese, and could have been the residence for the scientists. It would make sense, as they all cut their ties with their families, so would need somewhereto live. The reason the driver looks like Richtofen is because he lived there, so the robot (supposing it is a robot) was based off him, maybe because he designed it.

-Finally, this is all part of Maxis's plans (see my post in the 'Asylum' blog, about Maxis's true intentions). He planned for our trio (and Samantha) to end up here from the Moon, he knew Richtofen would hunt them down so he had all this set up for them.

Thoughts? Opinions?

1. Richoften seems to be driving the bus yet he still controls the zombies since their eyes are blue.

2. I believe Nikoli was the one that spoke at the beginning but im just speculating.

3.Zombies are wearing scrubs so I think they were tested on or a hospital is nearby which could show that the crew got themselves patched up after moon.

Eh... what!? Sorry, but I 'reckon you are just SWAGing this. (Silly Wild Ass Guess)

1. Richoften seems to be driving the bus yet he still controls the zombies since their eyes are blue.

2. I believe Nikoli was the one that spoke at the beginning but im just speculating.

3.Zombies are wearing scrubs so I think they were tested on or a hospital is nearby which could show that the crew got themselves patched up after moon.

Eh... what!? Sorry, but I 'reckon you are just SWAGing this. (Silly Wild Ass Guess)

Whats wrong with guessing? I'm just saying what I think isn't that what this site is about?

I think a robot will be driving the bus. Only a machine could go on driving a bus in a specific route while not giving a care about the attacking zombies. Some people think that it's a zombie driving the bus, but do I even have to explain why that doesn't make sense? :roll:

If you look at the bus, the paint is all tore off, maybe an effect from the bomb shot from the moon. I doubt that a robot would be driving a bus back then.

Yeah, and I also doubt that Teleporters would exist back then, much less Ray-Guns, Wunderwaffes, Zap-Guns, or, Hell, even FREAKING ZOMBIES!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Seriously though, this is Zombies Mode. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!

I think a robot will be driving the bus. Only a machine could go on driving a bus in a specific route while not giving a care about the attacking zombies. Some people think that it's a zombie driving the bus, but do I even have to explain why that doesn't make sense? :roll:

If you look at the bus, the paint is all tore off, maybe an effect from the bomb shot from the moon. I doubt that a robot would be driving a bus back then.

Yeah, and I also doubt that Teleporters would exist back then, much less Ray-Guns, Wunderwaffes, Zap-Guns, or, Hell, even FREAKING ZOMBIES!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Seriously though, this is Zombies Mode. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!

I'm sick and freaking tired if hearing that phrase.