• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1:bus depot (start)

2:town/power

3:farm

the bus is set on a timer, rotating between the 3 sites constantly, stopping for only a short period, allowing players to get on. for players to use the bus, they must pay a fee. they will be put inside the bus,unable to move, but able to have control over the window (i.e boarding it up).

and much like the landers, it will need to refuel.

You're missing something

I would REALLY hate it if the bus was more than just a utility. I want it to be like the big elevator on five mixed with a mine cart for example. You aren't totally safe, you use it to access a new area, and it helps with quick getaway.

What I desperately dont want to see is every single strategy revolving around riding around forever in the bus, ignoring other features of the map. It seems like the kind of thing that people would get distracted by. They would be like OMG A BUS! VROOM VROOM! And meanwhile they have forsaken all perks guns and strategies for some "quality" vroom vroom time.

NO.

Just no.

I haven't the slightest clue what you're getting at... Are you saying you don't want the bus to be like the lunar landers or what? I confused.

I mean I want it to be balanced. Lunar landers are only 250 and let you cross the entire map. I like the elevators on five more because it is cheap and easy to use, but it is risky. If a zombie or two get in you are screwed.

I want the bus to be like that. Because if everyone has a machine gun and a few thousand points, if they each covered a window in the bus they would literally last in it forever. Infinite vroom vroom. It would take away from the rest of the map if

It was pretty much the main focal point of the map.

In order to clarify, I stay in the war room in five. I never camp in the elevator! I want it to be a utility but not dramatically alter people's strategies.

I doubt we're seeing a future Shangri-La, but I also believe those signs weren't a coincidence - they hold some sort of significance.

300th post, beaches.

Yeah, didn't really think it through to be honest, just sort of popped into my head :oops:

CHECK THIS THOUGH, about 8 seconds in you can hear two different voices talking. All I can make out is one saying something like 'vernash' or something (all thanks to my amazingly awfull and quite broken speakers).

Can anyone make it out?

It sounds like one voice is saying "We need gas" listen to it again and tell me what you think.

GAH! ZOMBIES! TWITTER BLOWING UP! END OF THE WORLD!

>starts to foam at the mouth

>goes into shock

The zombies story must pick up in an alternate universe were moon left off, with the entire earth ravaged by nuclear impact. The tech is clearly a mixture of 1950s sciences with a futuristic zest. Obviously reminds me very much of the Fallout series. The eyes of the zombies are blue (I am sure someone picked that out already) so I am sure we will see some sort of overarching story. If anything I can predict that the destruction of most of the world force what little humans were left to adopt unconvention technologies that we see in the old "____ of the FUTURE!" magazines that cropped up in the 50s and 60s.

what why alternate universe?

Because in ours everything isn't all exploded.

Before the bus door opens we hear what seems to be two different characters talking. Some people were saying that it sounded like Dempsey but sadly to me it doesn't sound like any character we've had in zombies. Listen closely and tell me what you think. Correct if I'm wrong. Oh God I hope I'm wrong.....

Just because it's not Dempsey talking doesn't mean he won't be in the next game. Jussayin.

I know it's just I'd rather play this map as a continue to Moon with the original gang but time with tell. Can't wait for Wednesday for the reveal. I have that day off so it's going to be amazing!

GAH! ZOMBIES! TWITTER BLOWING UP! END OF THE WORLD!

>starts to foam at the mouth

>goes into shock

The zombies story must pick up in an alternate universe were moon left off, with the entire earth ravaged by nuclear impact. The tech is clearly a mixture of 1950s sciences with a futuristic zest. Obviously reminds me very much of the Fallout series. The eyes of the zombies are blue (I am sure someone picked that out already) so I am sure we will see some sort of overarching story. If anything I can predict that the destruction of most of the world force what little humans were left to adopt unconvention technologies that we see in the old "____ of the FUTURE!" magazines that cropped up in the 50s and 60s.

what why alternate universe?

Because in ours everything isn't all exploded.

oh I thought you meant like an alternate universe to the universe we left off in during moon.

Who remembers those supposed "Leaked Achievements?" Right now they seem pretty accurate

still doesnt mean they arent "leaked"

and for all we know Trey couldve changed things up a bit so they arent correct anymore therefore being false, i wish i knew when the leak came out so i could have some possible support.

Who remembers those supposed "Leaked Achievements?" Right now they seem pretty accurate

and for all we know Trey couldve changed things up a bit so they arent correct anymore therefore being false, i wish i knew when the leak came out so i could have some possible support.

On the article i'm reading right now, it was created July 30, 2012

On the article i'm reading right now, it was created July 30, 2012

oh alright, so yeah, definitely enough to change something or other.