Zombie Preview Trailer!

Nobody has noticed what the tune is yet?

Haha, "The wheels on the bus go round and round...Round and round...Round and round. The wheels on the bus go round and round...all through the TOWN"

Now this song does have some significance if this Nuketown Zombies that they are showing us...Considering the bus is going through the NUKETOWN.

I didn't see any comments noticing this...Correct me if I'm wrong.

I did notice the song, but I think it was pointing more towards the word BUS, not TOWN. I'm sorry, but I think it's highly unlikely that this is Nuketown.

But what if it's BUSTOWN? :D :D :D

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, "The wheels on the bus go round and round...Round and round...Round and round. The wheels on the bus go round and round...all through the TOWN"

Now this song does have some significance if this Nuketown Zombies that they are showing us...Considering the bus is going through the NUKETOWN.

I did notice the song, but I think it was pointing more towards the word BUS, not TOWN. I'm sorry, but I think it's highly unlikely that this is Nuketown.

I have a feeling the name of the map will rhyme with "bran mitt". If you know what I mean. :lol:

"The bus" is a brand new attribute to the epic experience which is Nazi Zombies. The bus is driven around by a robotic driver in a set course. The player can ride around the bus throughout the never-before-seen mega-map, "Tranzit". The team can pay in-game points to make certain upgrades to this bus which include things such as speed, armor, and other "perks".

I am 95% sure that that is bogus information.

EDIT: 99%

nope alot of sites have beenn talking about that leaked info 45 for a few months now and according to this video alot of it seems true

That hardly convinces me. First off, the game is called "Zombies", not "Nazi Zombies". Everyday players interchange the two, however anything from Treyarch would make sure to use the correct title. Also, I haven't seen anything saying such a title exists for the map. The upgrading the bus thing just sounds made up. However, the first reason is my main reason. My final reason is that you should probably believe nothing your hear and half of what you see. This is the speculation phase. False information is going to practically be a natural resource up 'til November 12th.

The info had stuff in it for a bus and upgrading it and this video when we first see the bus nothing is protecting the outside when the zombie is hanging off it pulling the boards off it from the outside its looking like the bus got "armor" added to it. We will see next week when they release the full trailer showing all the new elements added to the game.

GAH! ZOMBIES! TWITTER BLOWING UP! END OF THE WORLD!

>starts to foam at the mouth

>goes into shock

The zombies story must pick up in an alternate universe were moon left off, with the entire earth ravaged by nuclear impact. The tech is clearly a mixture of 1950s sciences with a futuristic zest. Obviously reminds me very much of the Fallout series. The eyes of the zombies are blue (I am sure someone picked that out already) so I am sure we will see some sort of overarching story. If anything I can predict that the destruction of most of the world force what little humans were left to adopt unconvention technologies that we see in the old "____ of the FUTURE!" magazines that cropped up in the 50s and 60s.

I have a feeling the name of the map will rhyme with "bran mitt". If you know what I mean. :lol:

I know lol would something with a "party bus" ring a bell to you lol

I'm pretty happy to see, what seems to be, a proper Zombie Apocolypse theme going on. Everyday locations, abandoned and destroyed. Looks good.

Also, I think THIS map is set in 2025. I mean, what Bus Stops do we see around with massive great big neon signs on them?

Just meh 2 cents :P

I like the idea of the bus possibly being a source for transportation between locations. Maybe the new "map" is more like multiple maps tied together by this mode of transportation...all the while having to fight off zombies between areas. Hmm.

Seems to me that a major point of focus in previous maps was always transportation and Mark Lamia did refer to the new zombies as "a bigger world".

Can't wait to find out. I'm as giddy as a little schoolgirl!

>goes into shock

The zombies story must pick up in an alternate universe were moon left off, with the entire earth ravaged by nuclear impact. The tech is clearly a mixture of 1950s sciences with a futuristic zest. Obviously reminds me very much of the Fallout series. The eyes of the zombies are blue (I am sure someone picked that out already) so I am sure we will see some sort of overarching story. If anything I can predict that the destruction of most of the world force what little humans were left to adopt unconvention technologies that we see in the old "____ of the FUTURE!" magazines that cropped up in the 50s and 60s.

what why alternate universe?

Before the bus door opens we hear what seems to be two different characters talking. Some people were saying that it sounded like Dempsey but sadly to me it doesn't sound like any character we've had in zombies. Listen closely and tell me what you think. Correct if I'm wrong. Oh God I hope I'm wrong.....

Just because it's not Dempsey talking doesn't mean he won't be in the next game. Jussayin.

Also, I think THIS map is set in 2025. I mean, what Bus Stops do we see around with massive great big neon signs on them?

Bus stops back when busses were still sorta new and at a main bus terminal? The sign wasn't that massive, and Neon signs aren't that expensive. There wasn't any Neon in that single player level in L.A.. And just look at the bus itself. It's an old flavour. But it looks like it's newly made, it's busted up, but not by age.

My input:

First off I wanna say that I for one am thrilled to see this bus system being put into place and I can't wait to see what new innovations await us in this "mega-map". Job well done Treyarch! :D

My speculations:

The voice heard at 0:09 sounds very southern to me, could this be a map somewhere in the southern US?

It sounds like he either says "were in the house" or "were in Oz". "Oz" maybe is like a spinoff of the phrase "were not in Kansas anymore", hinting that there have been major changes.

The voice is unfamiliar, leading me to believe we will get a new random group of survivors for this map? I am all for this idea, IF they don't give them cheesy, wisecracking lines. They should go the way they did with Verruckt and give them more serious, scared lines. This would really help restore the scary factor to Zombies.

I really like what Treyarch did with the patient apron thingies on the Zombies: it really is a chilling effect.

I would REALLY hate it if the bus was more than just a utility. I want it to be like the big elevator on five mixed with a mine cart for example. You aren't totally safe, you use it to access a new area, and it helps with quick getaway.

What I desperately dont want to see is every single strategy revolving around riding around forever in the bus, ignoring other features of the map. It seems like the kind of thing that people would get distracted by. They would be like OMG A BUS! VROOM VROOM! And meanwhile they have forsaken all perks guns and strategies for some "quality" vroom vroom time.

NO.

Just no.

I would REALLY hate it if the bus was more than just a utility. I want it to be like the big elevator on five mixed with a mine cart for example. You aren't totally safe, you use it to access a new area, and it helps with quick getaway.

What I desperately dont want to see is every single strategy revolving around riding around forever in the bus, ignoring other features of the map. It seems like the kind of thing that people would get distracted by. They would be like OMG A BUS! VROOM VROOM! And meanwhile they have forsaken all perks guns and strategies for some "quality" vroom vroom time.

NO.

Just no.

I haven't the slightest clue what you're getting at... Are you saying you don't want the bus to be like the lunar landers or what? I confused.

>goes into shock

I doubt that. And I hope I'm right. I don't know how they will work that detail out, but I definately hope not that. Treyarch historically blends its campaign and zombie modes together. WWII and Der Riese. Steiner and Gas Zombies. I think it logical for them to do the same this time. And since it is in the future, 2025, I am rather looking forward to it, should it turn out I am right.

1. The nursery rhyme "the wheels on the bus" is the background song.

2. I think this may be part of the zombies campaign rather than a map. However it could very well be a map, and you will probably spawn on the bus and then get off once you get over run by zombies, similar to Hangar 18 on moon, and the rounds will begin.

- there are probably other terminals, because it is a city map if this is the same one they showed snippets of in the spring, and the bus makes a loop route around the city and stops at each terminal or bus stop for 15 seconds then continue on throughout the game

- u might have to spend points for a bus fare however

3. Richtofen driving the bus? If so, why would the blue eyed zombies try to attack his bus?

4. What is this robot voice when we see inside the bus?

1:bus depot (start)

2:town/power

3:farm

the bus is set on a timer, rotating between the 3 sites constantly, stopping for only a short period, allowing players to get on. for players to use the bus, they must pay a fee. they will be put inside the bus,unable to move, but able to have control over the window (i.e boarding it up).

and much like the landers, it will need to refuel.