Zombie Preview Trailer!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Where the living jesus did you find that information!??!?!?

The 'leaked info' #45, should ring some bells.

Anyways, few other things I noticed:

-Green glow inside of the bus @ 0:35 (Speed cola?)

-Bus is accessible from the roof by zombies @ 0:35

-Mystery box spawn location @ 0:22

I'm thinking the green glow is someone shooting the Ray Gun. Just my two cents.

Think I've found something...

At the end scene where we see the zombie gripping onto the bus ripping off the plank what is that thing behind it? To me it seems like something on all fours, reminds me of a monkey... either that or the zombies are running so fast my eyes can't separate them as two zombies... I'm not sure. I'll upload a photo ASAP.

EDIT: Photo bucket is crashing :|

"The bus" is a brand new attribute to the epic experience which is Nazi Zombies. The bus is driven around by a robotic driver in a set course. The player can ride around the bus throughout the never-before-seen mega-map, "Tranzit". The team can pay in-game points to make certain upgrades to this bus which include things such as speed, armor, and other "perks".

If this in fact is true, this worries me a bit, if and only if the bus is a primary location to the map...seems like that again would completely change the basic premise and mechanics of the game mode. however if the bus is simply a "fast travel" option ala teleporter or lunar lander, i think its really cool basically that while aboard you still have to fend off zombies. i'm interested for sure, and the trailer was impressive, but i'm still just a LITTLE nervous lol

"The bus" is a brand new attribute to the epic experience which is Nazi Zombies. The bus is driven around by a robotic driver in a set course. The player can ride around the bus throughout the never-before-seen mega-map, "Tranzit". The team can pay in-game points to make certain upgrades to this bus which include things such as speed, armor, and other "perks".

I am 95% sure that that is bogus information.

EDIT: 99%

Think I've found something...

At the end scene where we see the zombie gripping onto the bus ripping off the plank what is that thing behind it? To me it seems like something on all fours, reminds me of a monkey... either that or the zombies are running so fast my eyes can't separate them as two zombies... I'm not sure. I'll upload a photo ASAP.

it was hellhounds making a return

The zombies look so different...and epic. The hospital gowns add a lot of reality to the situation - the zombies we'll be fighting won't be nazis technically, but ordinary citizins...hm... ;)

I honestly hope so, I wanna see some real variety. they mixed it up a little bit with outfits throughout the maps, but they generally all had the same style or orientation.

I am 95% sure that that is bogus information.

EDIT: 99%

nope alot of sites have beenn talking about that leaked info 45 for a few months now and according to this video alot of it seems true

I've watched this video about 10 times already and I keep noticing a "ping" at the end of the preview after the zombie rips off a board from the bus. Funny thing is, this is the same "ping" that can be briefly heard in the 40 second .wav video after the boom. I'm intrigued.

Also, listen to it, it happens at 38. Can anybody else hear it, or is it just me???

I doubt we're seeing a future Shangri-La, but I also believe those signs weren't a coincidence - they hold some sort of significance.

300th post, beaches.

Yeah, didn't really think it through to be honest, just sort of popped into my head :oops:

CHECK THIS THOUGH, about 8 seconds in you can hear two different voices talking. All I can make out is one saying something like 'vernash' or something (all thanks to my amazingly awfull and quite broken speakers).

Can anyone make it out?

Nobody has noticed what the tune is yet?

Haha, "The wheels on the bus go round and round...Round and round...Round and round. The wheels on the bus go round and round...all through the town."

I didn't see any comments noticing this...Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Oops didnt see the post about the map being called "Tranzit".

So nevermind about nuketown zombies :)