Zombie Preview Trailer!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that the driver of the bus is either a zombie or extrememely injured. Pause the video at 36 seconds, right on the first frame of the scene with the zombie clinging onto the bus and you can see a close up of the driver with his bloodied face.

I see that.

Looks like a blue uniform.

So American maybe..

Possibly a zombie driving.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D heheheheheheheh TREYARCH!!!! YOU'VE DONE IT :D oh well that's just great!

what does he say at like :10? almost sounds like tank. def not the voice of the busdriver.

I'm sure it isn't the voice of the driver but I've listened to it about 10 times now & I still can't figure it out... it sounds like someone saying something about gas? I hear, "we're in.." I think... that's a tough one... but the person sounds American for sure. I think you can also hear someone else ABOUT to say something straight after but gets cut off?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D heheheheheheheh TREYARCH!!!! YOU'VE DONE IT :D oh well that's just great!

what does he say at like :10? almost sounds like tank. def not the voice of the busdriver.

I'm sure it isn't the voice of the driver but I've listened to it about 10 times now & I still can't figure it out... it sounds like someone saying something about gas? I hear, "we're in.." I think... that's a tough one... but the person sounds American for sure. I think you can also hear someone else ABOUT to say something straight after but gets cut off?

I am hearing.. "we're now.." I guess they were going to say oh we're now approaching this 'destination'.

• Moderators

The voice when the door opens? Sounds more robotic than Richtofen. I think this may be a robotic driver that drives the bus around the map. He'll make stops and pick you up if you want to jump in, but you don't have to and he'll continue on his way.

No. I was talking about the voice which could be heard before the bus stops. ^^

Here's the main things I can see:

0:07 From the start, the world has gone to shit. The red tint from the rockets hitting the Earth is the giveaway.

0:08 What is that music? An ice-cream truck, or just ambience for the trailer?

0:10 Every car, bus etc is covered in rust and or on fire, probably due to the explosion.

0:10 As Crazy Skillz pointed out, there is what looks like a "Quarantine" board on the side of the road. Did this town see these eevnts coming? (Big thumbs up to him as well for finding the bus driver.)

0:14 When the bus stops, the road has been split and reveals some sort of red liquid. Maybe it's lava leading to the core of the Earth? No, that's a bit of an exaggeration.

0:15 The bus shelter's lights are on, so the place we are in must have some power generating throughout it.

0:18 The bus' registration plate "XP.79". I wouldn't know where to start on that.

0:22 All seems to be quiet... for now.

0:26 Is something going to pop out and scare us?

0:28 Oh thank God, it's just an automatronic voice! Wait, what?

0:32 One week left.

0:35 "Step on it!" A massive group of zombies chasing the bus in hospital gowns. I don't know either. Also, take note of the new sprinting animation.

0:36 Zombie 1: "Gaaaarrr!" (Get that bus!") Zombie 2: "Raaaaawwwwwrrr!" (You're on fucking FIRE!)

0:37 Another zombie (WITH BLUE EYES!) rips a board off the window. In a hospital gown. My, have they evolved.

"The bus" is a brand new attribute to the epic experience which is Nazi Zombies. The bus is driven around by a robotic driver in a set course. The player can ride around the bus throughout the never-before-seen mega-map, "Tranzit". The team can pay in-game points to make certain upgrades to this bus which include things such as speed, armor, and other "perks".

Sounds awesome, where you got this info