Crop Circles?

The new screenshot looks like the map takes place at a cornfield perhaps? And if that's true, i feel like if someone were to no clip over this map, maybe a crop circle will be revealed? because i am on of those people that think the audio clip we got was a UFO, at least it sounded like one IMO. Aliens seem to be tied into this upcoming storyline.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it I mean think about it... Wouldnt they introduce aliens in a future game after the zombie storyline is finished... Plus I doubt the clip was a UFO I mean the video is called "power up" and the quote they put beside it WAS related to powering up electricity. Just like the other video was called "attack 3" and you heard something attacking. No offense of course im not trying to be rude but I think its obvious its not a ufo but that doesnt mean i dont consider it i mean ANYTHING is possible.Though the crop circle idea sounds cool like if they were teasing an alien mode in their future game.

noo you mis-understood what i ment. Im not saying anything the sound we heard was a making of a crop circle, im just saying what if it showed up over-head. We never know. :o

and you might be right about it not being a ufo but there have been some hints to aliens within the storyline. so its still kinda a possibility

noo you mis-understood what i ment. Im not saying anything the sound we heard was a making of a crop circle, im just saying what if it showed up over-head. We never know. :o

and you might be right about it not being a ufo but there have been some hints to aliens within the storyline. so its still kinda a possibility

LOL "some hints?"

Look up Vril-Ya in zombie storyline. I'm sure you can find it on the site somewhere...

Oh btw, brace yourself for a complete apostrophe :lol: