The Calm Has Ended

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that just stands out to me about this is the atmosphere. This genuinely looks like a scary map. Sorry, but some map atmospheres have been far from scary -cough- Shangri-la -cough-

Oh ya it does! Only some maps have come off creepy. This looks good for the future maps to come. Bring out that dark side Treyarch!

. This doesn't look like Nuketown at all. Not even close. I highly doubt they changed THAT much about it.

No this has to be a farm, i agree with you on the nuketown part. Plus there is trees and we know the area by nuketown isn't even capable of growing trees including the fact that all the radiation that sunk into the ground. Therefore i doubt it's nuketown. It looks like a farm which is what i'm going to go with.

I can't see that being Nuketown. If anything, it's "the map" that we saw in the developer's behind the scenes video. It's just hard to connect that with this picture because we never got a look at the sky box used, let alone the complete map. In the video, it seemed like it had a nighttime sky box and lighting, whereas this one has a more country, "dusty" look, the complete version of the aforementioned map.

This looks closer to what the zombie poster looks like.

Also, I don't see farm here. This looks more like a park. There are bushes on the sides with a street light that looks like it belongs in a park. With all of this, there are also the powerlines that look way too big for them to be on a farm.

Also, I don't see farm here. This looks more like a park. There are bushes on the sides with a street light that looks like it belongs in a park. With all of this, there are also the powerlines that look way too big for them to be on a farm.

Yeah, why would someone have a street light on a farm?

Yeah, why would someone have a street light on a farm?

I get what you mean but the "bushes" look more like a cornfield to me. Of course i'm not saying you're wrong cause you probably are right i'm just saying a farm could be possible.

https://twitter.com/#!/Bob25623354/medi ... 2FZrJVJDKX

I started to mess around with the picture but couldn't quite find out what this was. It almost looks like a skull or a machine. Maybe a plow as part of a trap that can be activated? It looks too big to be a zombie or anything of that size. ALSO, The picture that I downloaded had kind of a funky file name. "A3IIzuFCUAAd_Pl.jpg large" Could it mean something?

https://twitter.com/#!/Bob25623354/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FZrJVJDKX

I started to mess around with the picture but couldn't quite find out what this was. It almost looks like a skull or a machine. Maybe a plow as part of a trap that can be activated? It looks too big to be a zombie or anything of that size. ALSO, The picture that I downloaded had kind of a funky file name. "A3IIzuFCUAAd_Pl.jpg large" Could it mean something?

Since i think its a farm , could it maybe be a tractor? I mean like the lights right above it it's that thing you can barely make out and on the tractor it has like (idk what it's called) on top of the front.

https://twitter.com/#!/Bob25623354/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FZrJVJDKX

Since i think its a farm , could it maybe be a tractor? I mean like the lights right above it it's that thing you can barely make out and on the tractor it has like (idk what it's called) on top of the front.

Ha ha! Sorry, as you can tell I didn't grow up on a farm. I what I wanted to say was tractor. You were right on about that. It looks like the two head lights and a grill. Sorry for the small image by the way.

I believe that this is Nuketown. If you look around the map you can see that there a lot of power cables going around to the 'hut' thing. That tower in the background also looks like the nuke drop off.

Those eyes :shock:

If it is Nuketown then they really have opened it up ALOT. I have always wanted to see what was in that hut...