"you know what really grinds my gears?" the game!

Electric Jesus

The rules are simple: post about whatever pisses you off! It could be that jerk in the cubicle next Door, a random OCD type thing that makes you want to commit murder, or an issue with society that you want addressed! Keep in mind, this isn't a discussion thread, it's just a "a bunch of stuff getting thrown together for the amusement of the forum" thread! Go into as much or as little detail as you want!

One thing is that I must ask that you be delicate on some subjects that could offend people. I trust you all enough to not be outrageous, but keep it friendly!

To start it off,

*HIPSTERS*

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Stop posting threads about hanford. Stop posting threads about your varying levels of disappointment. Every time I see another dupe thread on one of these two topics it is like a hot razor in my heart. If I hear "the release of nuclear fission products" one more time my head might explode. I know I sorta kinda was a main contributor to the downfall of the original disappointment thread (which I regret immensely) but still, it doesn't give people the right to make 2 or 3 more. [ramblinglunaticmode]

• Moderators

Me writing a huge thread/post and then it getting deleted because I got logged out.

Ugh...remind me to appear online whenever I want to write something huge. :(

And IMO it was a nice one as well...maybe I should just write a shorter version...I mean I know that only a few people would have actually bothered to read all of it anyway.

Stop posting threads about hanford. Stop posting threads about your varying levels of disappointment. Every time I see another dupe thread on one of these two topics it is like a hot razor in my heart. If I hear "the release of nuclear fission products" one more time my head might explode. I know I sorta kinda was a main contributor to the downfall of the original disappointment thread (which I regret immensely) but still, it doesn't give people the right to make 2 or 3 more. [ramblinglunaticmode]

+1

• 2 weeks later...

Drivers who can't.

Oh, so you're...

Riding in both lanes because you don't know which one to be in. But, at least you're driving half of the posted limit.

Stopping for that light as it turns yellow.

Running that stop sign to drive 20 in a 40 and stare at me in your mirror.

Getting onto a 65 mph highway at 30. Oh, you got to the end of the ACCELERATION lane and stopped to see if anyone is coming down the highway.

Giving up the right of way to let a lone car out of a side road in front of us.

Confusing 'safe' and 'extremely dangerous' again.

Doing under 40 in a 40 zone, you must be one of those 'safe' people.

Driving for the first time in 11 months. Merry fn christ almighty mas!

Oh, I see, you're on a phone call, sorry that I bothered you...

• 1 month later...

Facebook people/Tumblr people,

The ones that are always like "LOL XDXDXD YUR SO WIERD" when posting of them selves wearing a wierd hat, they have not seen the stuff in the internet or japan to know wierd.

Going to sleep at like 9 P.M in a weekday and waking up at 7 and feel like crap, but go to sleep like at 1 A.M in a weekend and wake up at 7 and feel fully awake (Body, WHY YOU DO THIS !?)

People not having the same opinion as me 8-) (thats a joke)

Would WAY more, but don't want to many negative things, not how I roll :ugeek:

Regards Yellow-card8

• 2 weeks later...