Trailer soon! *Now Removed* + NEW TEASER #2

I agree, I doubt we will get one tonight or this Friday. They still have more zombie map pictures to release on their Facebook page as well. What could be the next Gamestop content drop coming in 19 days? That is mid October which was close to when we got the last zombie trailer for Black Ops I. Or am I wrong?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I doubt we will get one tonight or this Friday. They still have more zombie map pictures to release on their Facebook page as well. What could be the next Gamestop content drop coming in 19 days? That is mid October which was close to when we got the last zombie trailer for Black Ops I. Or am I wrong?

I know that but in the twits they say its coming very very soon.

I know that but in the twits they say its coming very very soon.

I am with everyone here. I want a sick trailer! I hope you are right.

Am I the only one who thinks you guys are being kind of greedy with this whole "GIMME A TRAILER!" nonsense?

Well, considering they have been teasing us for, what, 4+ months now, I'd say we are entitled to our trailer.

Lol. You're not "entitled" to anything. And don't think that you are.

You know, you REALLY find a way to be a dick about pretty much everything. It's like a recently occurring thing with you.

What? None of us are "entitled" to anything. It's Treyarch's game.

Nonono, it's not even that. It's just the way you typed it. I mean, you're always brash about every little thing when it comes to ANYBODY'S opinion. I've seen that since you've joined the site. Could you at least be a wee bit less rude about things? It's starting to bug me, and a few others on the site.

It's so close now guys, I know how badly we all wanted a trailer, but don't you think that Treyarch may have intended to tease it this much just to get us this anxious to see anything zombies related?

But that's just the thing, I'm NOT anxious to see anything zombies related. The teasers they released today. Those were the first zombies "videos" they've officially released. I bet they were expecting everyone to get so incredibly psyched. They just made me angry that they weren't something more. Everyone else felt the same. They've overdone the teasing. It was fun at first, but now they're just beating a dead horse. The hype for zombies is gone, it's just plain expected at this point. They're kinda blowing it.

Am I the only one who thinks you guys are being kind of greedy with this whole "GIMME A TRAILER!" nonsense?

I'm gonna go ahead and say.....yup. Yup u are the only one who thinks that. And if you didn't feel the same way, you probably wouldn't be on this thread. Why bother looking on threads about the upcoming zombie trailer and info if you don't want to see any trailers or info? lol

I'm gonna go ahead and say.....yup. Yup u are the only one who thinks that. And if you didn't feel the same way, you probably wouldn't be on this thread. Why bother looking on threads about the upcoming zombie trailer and info if you don't want to see any trailers or info? lol

I want to see both trailers and info, thank you very much.

Oh Treyarch you little teases. I think they know people like us are scouting the area and hyping us up... personally a trailer would be nice but then all these audio clips and images are fun!!! It's the coding game!!! :D I love games!!! But then a little tiny weeny trailer would be appreciated.

I don't get this whole "Give us everything now! We want a trailer" attitude to this. I'm pretty sure the whole point of Zombies is that nothing, EVER is up front and just given to you. There was no trailer for Black Ops Zombies, although the slip on the website proves there will be a trailer for this Black Ops II. Just, calm yourselves. Pretty sure we'll get a trailer by either the end of this month or through October. A week ago, I would have placed a bet on October, but the recent teasers and Zombies 101 Posts seem to be, almost counting down. I dunno. We'll see :)