Space Monkeys = Shangri-La Monkeys

So, I was just minding my own business, lurking Jimmy's Twitter, when I noticed THIS...

From what I can gather, it's a gentleman named Toby, asking Jimmy which zombies entities would win in a fight. Then Toby asks if a Hellhound could best a SPACE Monkey (referring to Ascension) and Jimmy replies: "Ascension Monkey, or Shangri-La?" Hm... guess that means they're BOTH Space Monkeys.

Thoughts?

**EDIT**

There's more to this.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This caught my eye as well yesterday. The Shangri La mountains discussion also reappeared on his twitter account a few days ago after someone brought the subject back up.

We know the monkies fly off into space after stealing your power up on Shangri La, so maybe that is the "space" he's referring to. He could also be trying to say that the two different monkies are one and the same, but I don't know what significance it holds.

This caught my eye as well yesterday. The Shangri La mountains discussion also reappeared on his twitter account a few days ago after someone brought the subject back up.

We know the monkies fly off into space after stealing your power up on Shangri La, so maybe that is the "space" he's referring to. He could also be trying to say that the two different monkies are one and the same, but I don't know what significance it holds.

Excellent observation, Shooter.

I think you mean this: (?)

I made a post a long time ago about thinking that the Shang monkeys are the descendants of the Ascension monkeys, in which a pointless argument ensued where people thought Apes had tails. I might be able to dig it up, if anyone's interested.

Sure, I'd love to see it. It's a shame though, some of the best theories usually get trampled by useless arguments nowadays.

MixMasterNut, a lot of the stuff you post is good, but that particular thread... was mostly nothing but images and videos. I can't say for most people, but for me I simply don't use my time by watching several videos from various sources that go wayyyy off-topic from anything Zombies related. What I like in a thread is for it to be both summarized and extrapolated. That way I can see what it is about and then look further in if I feel it credible. If I watched every youtube video they people post on here... well I'd have wasted a lot of time, especially since many theories I think delve too deep (not this one though).

MixMasterNut, a lot of the stuff you post is good, but that particular thread... was mostly nothing but images and videos. I can't say for most people, but for me I simply don't use my time by watching several videos from various sources that go wayyyy off-topic from anything Zombies related. What I like in a thread is for it to be both summarized and extrapolated. That way I can see what it is about and then look further in if I feel it credible. If I watched every youtube video they people post on here... well I'd have wasted a lot of time, especially since many theories I think delve too deep (not this one though).

I kinda have to agree, although you DID get the idea and concept of it out there before I did.

Excellent job, Mix.

• 1 month later...