New Zombie Teaser!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The distorted picture on the T.V looks to be some type of rocky terrian, almost like Moon. When I get back later, I'll run an audio analyzer on the sounds to see if we can find any hidden code in it, just like GKnova6.

Since it is a Tuesday, I think we could see something bigger revealed later... and the least, this is the beginning of something big for zombies!

The distorted picture on the T.V looks to be some type of rocky terrian, almost like Moon. When I get back later, I'll run an audio analyzer on the sounds to see if we can find any hidden code in it, just like GKnova6.

Since it is a Tuesday, I think we could see something bigger revealed later... and the least, this is the beginning of something big for zombies!

There is a light in the background, top right. Looks like a lighthouse.

There is a light in the background, top right. Looks like a lighthouse.

Maybe tge lights at the bottom are fires? Burning buildings? *Maybe* that light at the top is the Eiffel tower? I still think we are going to le Paris!

Those of you who don't know what the sound is, It is when you turn on the power because you know....The title says it all, And it sounds like it too! ZOMBIES COME HERE ALREADY :evil:

I know there is some crazy roaring sci fi SFX when you flip the kino switch, but I doubt a massive 30+ second psychedelic explosion montage whistling Armageddon SFX of doom would play. As was mentioned above it sounds like a meteor. I don't know what they mean by "power". Maybe if it IS Paris, or any large city, you hit a switch for a power grid as big as several blocks. It will be the most powerful power yet!

It's finally Tuesday, do we get to see a trailer today :D

If you didn't guess from the power_on_1.wav title, this is the new sound of the power turning on. Also the quote about power, is triggered at the start of a game on Kino Der Toten, Richtofen shouts it out, referring to the fact that you must turn on the power. As towards the picture on the screen, it looks like a burned down and post apocalyptic scenario, but we can't be too sure. Let's hope we see more later on in the day :D

Also, I thought this was irrelevant, guess not...

https://twitter.com/_rez_/status/247567667932852224

Few days ago one of the treyarch guys said "montaging is so hard" or something like that. They are almost done whatever they are doing, which seems to be montaging. Now we get a sound effect. I say they are almost done compiling a montage of gameplay for a trailer soon. Actually "almost done" is a few days old so maybe today or next Tuesday will be the day! I don't know what the sound is for sure. happy Tuesday!

The TV looks like a 1945-50 model (I googled a bit but im really limited at work, ill do some more research when im home ;))

With the footage in black-and-white and on such an old TV, it really feels like a post-Nuke setting to me (burning crater up front, some tower in the back?).

@Jesus source for the montage quote?

EDIT: Nevermind ;) It was _Rez_

PS. I dont have audio atm, so I cant comment on that just yet.

Guys, I think we're missing the fact that the file name is named "Power_on_v1.wav"

This sounds exactly like the power turning on, most similar to that on COTD. Also, it's a .wav file, which is Audio for windows. Thought I'd point these things out.

Also, did anyone else think that noise was badass :lol:

"Power on" can be a metaphor. Remember that Syndicate did meet the creators, and talked with them. I would not be surprised if he was told to make such video and to create such theory by them!

However, the picture looks like a destroyed Bio Dome, the rocks and especially the doors with the light in the background.

The sound could be something spawning, activating or crashing. I like to think that this is indeed a Bio Dome, because of the picture and the fact that you can hear and object banging onto the roof of the Bio Dome. I hope we come back to the Moon in BO2, this map is seriously depressing and unfinished, so they should compensate that.

It's finally Tuesday, do we get to see a trailer today :D

If you didn't guess from the power_on_1.wav title, this is the new sound of the power turning on. Also the quote about power, is triggered at the start of a game on Kino Der Toten, Richtofen shouts it out, referring to the fact that you must turn on the power. As towards the picture on the screen, it looks like a burned down and post apocalyptic scenario, but we can't be too sure. Let's hope we see more later on in the day :D

Also, I thought this was irrelevant, guess not...

https://twitter.com/_rez_/status/247567667932852224

+1. I'm with this. To me it seems like they're teasing a new power on sound. Whatever it is, I'm totally digging it.