A Co-Op Guide to Zombies

Hey kids,

I'm new to this site but have got around (post wise, don't think dirty things now) and I have yet to write a guide, a theory, an idea or anything worth while.( I'm not one for the theories and nor do I really :shock: know anything about the story.)

So after a quick (or near non existent) search I found I couldn't see a co-op guide. So I was hoping I could round up a few troops who can help me write a guide for co-op and online play.

Now admittedly I'm not the best player, I haven't got any records and I don't record games. So essentially I could be useless for writing something.

The things I wish to include are: (and yes I know the Blops II is only around the corner, but im sure this guide could be useful for not only the current game but can also provide tips for general co-op play, whether that be 2 player or 4)

General

2 player tips

3 player tips

4 player tips (In my eyes 3/4 could be grouped together the same principles would no doubt nearly apply to each other but I don't know)

Reviving:

2 player tips

3 player tips

4 player tips

Map specific tip/hints, do and don't:

2 player tips

3 player tips

4 player tips

Ok, I haven't thought this through thoroughly but a few more fingertips and brain or 2, I'm sure we could come up with something. So is any one up for this?

Sorry if any one has made a thread like the this. I'm sure the idea could be scrapped, just be good to help out and make a decent thread for once.

Cooperate and we can operate and save an attack

People in so far:

Electric Jebus

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey kids,

I'm new to this site but have got around (post wise, don't think dirty things now) and I have yet to write a guide, a theory, an idea or anything worth while.( I'm not one for the theories and nor do I really :shock: know anything about the story.)

So after a quick (or near non existent) search I found I couldn't see a co-op guide. So I was hoping I could round up a few troops who can help me write a guide for co-op and online play.

Now admittedly I'm not the best player, I haven't got any records and I don't record games. So essentially I could be useless for writing something.

The things I wish to include are: (and yes I know the Blops II is only around the corner, but im sure this guide could be useful for not only the current game but can also provide tips for general co-op play, whether that be 2 player or 4)

General

2 player tips

3 player tips

4 player tips (In my eyes 3/4 could be grouped together the same principles would no doubt nearly apply to each other but I don't know)

Reviving:

2 player tips

3 player tips

4 player tips

Map specific tip/hints, do and don't:

2 player tips

3 player tips

4 player tips

Ok, I haven't thought this through thoroughly but a few more fingertips and brain or 2, I'm sure we could come up with something. So is any one up for this?

Sorry if any one has made a thread like the this. I'm sure the idea could be scrapped, just be good to help out and make a decent thread for once.

Cooperate and we can operate and save an attack

People in so far:

Electric Jebus

Time permitting I will make a short guide. Not too technical because most people already know how to train lol. Give me a week.

I'm thinking about doing ...Round 30 2-3 player guide with live commentary on Kino, Five, Ascension, COTD, Shangri la and Moon (ETA 2 hours at max) and Round 20 4 player guide on All classic maps. (ETA 2 hours)

Would you be interested in Entire game footage or just clips and strategy. I think entire game footage is way to go. With just 25 to 30 rounds it should not take more than an hour or two to get that far. Anything else you would like on commentaries do let me know. I am going to warn you about some accent though :)

Here is a walkthorugh guide I made for Sam Kennedy, one of codz users.

Also count me in. I am mostly a co-op player and I like going to high rounds. I am sure EyeCntSpel is working another Master zombies guide (improvised) but not sure how detailed it would be. But I am going to make a guide anyways which will include videos with commentaries if possible :)

Regards.

The master zombie guide is brilliant and includes every technical attribute known to us slayers, but what it doesn't do is provide information for where players should go when 4 of you are in the game

It doesn't show you that if 1 person is in x and 2nd player is in Y, how you could revive them in safest way possible. Of course we can't cover every scenario but, we could take 2/3 places within each map (that we know people use a place to train) and how we can in the most effective way save our homies asses.

I don't know what the new guide will provide but, I think regardless it could be a handy guide.

Way I added you on PS a while ago I'll try again tonigh if not add me on redonkeyham, and we can try out a few things and flip through ideas between each other.

The master zombie guide is brilliant and includes every technical attribute known to us slayers, but what it doesn't do is provide information for where players should go when 4 of you are in the game

It doesn't show you that if 1 person is in x and 2nd player is in Y, how you could revive them in safest way possible. Of course we can't cover every scenario but, we could take 2/3 places within each map (that we know people use a place to train) and how we can in the most effective way save our homies asses.

I don't know what the new guide will provide but, I think regardless it could be a handy guide.

Way I added you on PS a while ago I'll try again tonigh if not add me on redonkeyham, and we can try out a few things and flip through ideas between each other.

Alright I will add you today. When do you normally game. Also I need to start working on these videos.

Alright I will add you today. When do you normally game. Also I need to start working on these videos.

No, you need to start playing with Jay more.

Stop the Netflix madness!!!!!!!

No, you need to start playing with Jay more.

Stop the Netflix madness!!!!!!!

Oh he's on Netflix endlessly on PS3 as well? How odd. :lol: Just messin, way!