Zombie Maps 101.

The Black Ops Facebook page has started a new series called "Zombies Maps 101" where they look back at every zombie map.

http://www.facebook.com/codblackops

Edit: I'm starting to think these maps will be in Black Ops 2. The newest image of Shi No Numa looks much more polished and bright. Looks nothing like WaW or Black Ops.

*Newest* Shi No Numa ""How many zombies have you introduced to the Flogger?"

Nacht Der Untoten. "Everyone eventually needs a little "help."

Verrückt: "Cryptic messages... or just the ramblings of the insane?"

Der Riese: "The shortest path between two points isn’t a straight line… it’s an MDT."

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got me speculating that after the "look back" of Moon, something will happen :D

It said the Classic Zombie maps though. But if it were to include the Blops ones as well, that puts us what, 10 days away?

"From Call of Duty: World at War to Call of Duty: Black Ops, we’re walking you through the classic Zombies… one map at a time." ;)

This has got me speculating that after the "look back" of Moon, something will happen :D

It said the Classic Zombie maps though. But if it were to include the Blops ones as well, that puts us what, 10 days away?

"From Call of Duty: World at War to Call of Duty: Black Ops, we’re walking you through the classic Zombies… one map at a time." ;)

Damn me and my selective reading. Okay so ten days... not including weekends that puts on september 25th..a Friday.

Damn me and my selective reading. Okay so ten days... not including weekends that puts on september 25th..a Friday.

September 25th.. Isn't that a Tuesday? That would be perfect for a release trailer since they usually release trailers on a tuesday plus we have been waiting long enough they should release something towards the end of the moth and 25th hits exactly right there :D Stoked can't wait until that day if anything happens. :D

September 25th.. Isn't that a Tuesday? That would be perfect for a release trailer since they usually release trailers on a tuesday plus we have been waiting long enough they should release something towards the end of the moth and 25th hits exactly right there :D Stoked can't wait until that day if anything happens. :D

Idk how i hit 25th, 28th is what i meant. 10 zombie maps. Nacht, Verruckt, Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino, Five, Ascension, CotD, Shangri La, Moon.

If they post on weekends it still winds up on the 26th.

Unless they don't include a map which actually would wind us up on the 25th

This might be a slim chance but what if All previous zombie map are included on disc?

I doubt it, just think they charged us for the W@W maps. I think either as people have mentioned they will drop somehting after all the maps.

But to me I reckon it could just be a polished image of Nuketown at the end of it all and we will forced to work out every little thing from this image only to find out its all wrong and we have all +100 posts trying to guess what a certain bit of writing scrubbed out on the wall means.

lets try the math again, the tenth day would be 9/26 which is a wednesday so the 11th day would be thursday the 27th

I thought it was daily, they just posted images of

Verrückt: Cryptic messages... or just the ramblings of the insane?

and

Der Riese: The shortest path between two points isn’t a straight line… it’s an MDT.

maybe its not daily, and a reveal is coming sooner than we are expecting..

They never really said it was going to be daily, I just assumed it. Will still be updating whenever new images drop.

I think it would make sense for them to include all the past maps. BO2 Zombies is using the Multiplayer engine.

In Multiplayer:

Call of Duty had 16 maps.

Call of Duty 2 had 22 maps, where 13 were non-DLC.

Call of Duty 3 had 20 maps, where 10 were non-DLC.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare had 21 maps, where 17 were non-DLC.

Call of Duty: World at War had 23 maps, where 13 were non-DLC.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 had 26 maps, where 16 were non-DLC.

Call of Duty: Black Ops had 26 maps, where 14 were non-DLC.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 had 43 maps, where 16 were non-DLC.

So we have a fairly regular pattern here. Ignoring DLC maps for now since we are more concerned with the immediate game, since Zombies is going to be running on a Multiplayer engine, it is quite likely to be a part of this set.

And the number of maps for Zombies Multiplayer would be at a mean of 14.375 maps, ranging from 10 to 17.

I HIGHLY doubt that they made 10 to 17 new maps. What I think is more likely however, is that they take the previous 10 maps, the new map, the Nuketown map, and maybe another, to get the predicted 14.

Of course I don't know this for certain, but I find it likely. Even if I am a bit biased... I really want the old maps to return...