What control style do you use??

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Default, inverted up/down. Usually s7, but s10 in bo2, which is lower than 7 was in any other cod.

I have very few complaints with bo2, which is surprising since bo is total feces, but the really low senitivity is sucky. About half of the players I know love to do 360s while we play, which is nearly unpossible now (you can do a slow 360, which is too slow).

Colorblind option on despite no colorblindness.

Edit: i stupidly thought that sensitivity in bo2 also maxed at 10. Once i figured it out, i always play on 13 and it is no longer too slow.

I can't stand not using tactical button layout! That is the only thing I change, and it is a hell of a lot better than having to press "B" to crouch? What the hell? You have to have crouch on the right thumbstick so you don't have to constantly move your hands around the controller.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

What's the benefit of using the colour blind assist?

Also i play default everything but with 13 sensitivity

While I'm not colorblind, the orange enemy names and blue friendlies don't blend in with the browns of the background colors as easily.

Basically, they are simply easier to see, imo. Try it, see if you like it.

• 3 months later...

I'm a little bit surprised to see that I'm the only person that changes the stick layout.   I do this because it mimcs the controls of Goldeney 007 , which was the first FPS that i played and that idea of left stick controls rotating left and right, and right stick (c-buttons on the N64 controller) controls strafing left and right.  I do see that tactical button layout has garnered some use, which like was stated earlier I believe really helps with being able to crouch without taking your finger off the stick

• 2 months later...