Who is going to even play anything thats not zombies?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm gonna be playing campaign too. And of course I'll play multiplayer. But obviously I go by my screen name which is "ZombicidalManiac." Anybody that knows anything knows that I'm sickeningly obsessed with zombies. My friends come over to hang out, I'm playing zombies. I wake up and eat breakfast, then I play zombies. I come home from work, I play zombies. I can go on.

But I'm also a HUGE fan of campaign modes. I still play CoD 4, WAW, MW2, BO, and MW3's campaign all the time. I love campaign mode. Especially CoD 4. That's my favorite campaign. Then it's MW2. Then WAW. Then Black Ops. The guys who put these games together put a lot into campaign mode. Plus the game started out with only campaign. So technically it's the main part of the disc you go out to buy. It just so happens that they added multiplayer to the disc which became a huge success. And in 2008 we were introduced to the greatest gaming experience of all time with World At War...which is obviously ZOMBIES!!! Funny thing is, I have my game of Kino Der Toten paused right now so I can type this haha. I'm sick like that.

But yea, I'll be all over Black Ops 2, whether it be campaign, multiplayer or zombies. But come on...you KNOW I'll be spending most of the time slaying puss bags. It's what I do.

im probably gonna play zombies when i first get the game, and then touch the campaign since i have heard such wonderful things about it. im definitely gonna play multiplayer when i get sick of playing with prepubescent boys who scream in my ear "OH MY GOD ITS GONNA KILL ME SAVE ME! SAVE ME! IVE GOT THE RAY GUN! WHAT THE F@CK IS WRONG WITH YOU DUMB B@STARD G@Y F@G! IM FU$KING LEAVING! YOU ALL SUCK!" (actual words said to me)

I will definitely be playing all aspects of the game i will play mulitplayer first after i picked the game up from midnight launch, because there will be less kids complaining about campers, then some zombies then zombies multiplayer then bed and then get round to the other stuff the next day, then rinse and repeat till games finished 100% :D

I never found the idea of easter egg hunting as worthwhile. It ruins the fun of playing the game organically. Everyone tries to squeeze everything out of the game immediately without savoring it. The reward is nonexistent as well. The likelihood of you getting it "first" is quite low, and even if you do, you can't prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, making your "fame" disputed at best. Not to mention that Treyarch really did it first. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

• Moderators

I never found the idea of easter egg hunting as worthwhile. It ruins the fun of playing the game organically. Everyone tries to squeeze everything out of the game immediately without savoring it. The reward is nonexistent as well. The likelihood of you getting it "first" is quite low, and even if you do, you can't prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, making your "fame" disputed at best. Not to mention that Treyarch really did it first. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

But there are people that have fun with it and don't do it for "fame".

I've always enjoyed playing the multiplayer, yes it has it's issues but there are very few and far between, at least in my humble opinion. Not to mention this new version of MP looks to actually be very good and will give me something to do for more than just the fun of it.

Campaign was what cod started out on, and I've always thought Treyarch has done an amazing job with telling a story. The Modern Warfares tend to focus on the flashy, high-octane, explosions everywhere kind of theatrics, while Treyarch will actually work on creating a complex and intricate plot.

And why would I be a member on this site if I didn't play zombies?

I firmly disagree. That is all.

I've given up on veteran achievements entirely, they just make me mad when I die more times than I can count. I prefer going through on recruit to just enjoy the story and easy gameplay. The campaign is a fun thing to play if you just want to relax and shoot some bad guys. The multiplayer I will always play, the first month or so gives that illusion of it being the best game ever. While the main reason I want Black Ops 2 is for the zombies, I will no doubt be playing everything else.