New Theroy about Vril!!

I think I found what could possibly be an important part of the storyline. In Nazi Germany there was a society of people who believed in a Book called "Vril, the Power of the Coming Race" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton. In this book a young weathly man who accidently finds his way into a subbterraean world occupied by people who resemble angels that are called the Vril-ya. The hero soon discovers that the Vril-ya are descendants of an antediluvian civilization who live in networks of subterranean caverns linked by tunnels. This civilazation is technologicaly advanced the most important tool "all-permeating fluid" called "Vril", a latent source of energy which his spiritually elevated hosts are able to master through training of their will, to a degree which depends upon their hereditary constitution, giving them access to an extraordinary force that can be controlled at will. The powers of the will include the ability to heal, change, and destroy beings and things; the destructive powers in particular are awesomely powerful, allowing a few young Vril-ya children to wipe out entire cities if necessary. It is also suggested that the Vril-ya are fully telepathic.

The uses of Vril in the novel amongst the Vril-ya vary from an agent of destruction to a healing substance. According to Zee, the daughter of the narrator's host, Vril can be changed into the mightiest agency over all types of matter, both animate and inanimate. It can destroy like lightning or replenish life, heal, or cure. It is used to rend ways through solid matter. Its light is said to be steadier, softer and healthier than that from any flammable material. It can also be used as a power source for animating mechanisms. Vril can be harnessed by use of the Vril staff or mental concentration.

As you can see the Vril could quite possibly what is called 115 by our Group 935. Which would explain how 115 powers weapons, bombs, drinks, and teleporters, since Vril "can also be used as a power source for animating mechanisms". This would also explain the voices since in the novel the Vril-ya would eventually run out of room underground and need to inhabit the surface, wiping out mankind if nessacry. Maybe Richtofen is just a tool the Vril-ya are using in order to take control of the Earth. Since Maxis blew up the Earth the Vril-ya would be realeased upon the earth,well whats left of it, and the characters would have to fight them off. The Vril-ya could also be on of the oddly shaped skulls found in shangri-la. Tell me what you think. :P

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no no, you're getting it all wrong. Richtofen wore a kiss the cook apron and then grilled the vrill on a BBQ until he made grilled vrill patties. He topped them all with swiss cheese. Maxis is the either the hamburgler or grimace. the roy solved.

Apparently this whole Vril thing just is way over your head kingsly? I do suggest you do some research on it considering we know for a fact is directly related to the storyline of zombies.

If you've got nothing productive or intelligent to say please don't post pointless and unfunny replies. Ugh.

115 is not vril. Vril is not 115

What makes you so sure? Please provide a brief explanation to support your response.

Think about it. The Vril Generator is used to harness Vril energy. And what does the V. Generator hold in the middle? 115/Focusing Stone. The Golden Rod is harnessing the Vril within the 115 stone in the middle.

They're not one in the same, but are directly related. 115 has, in very trace amounts, Vril energy.

115 isn't vrill.... Vrill was invented and processed by the vrill-ya... 115 is a rare chemical found and can not be made....

I'm failing to see your reasoning. Neither are man made. The vril-ya were an underground civilization of superior beings who didn't produce it, but rather mastered it to be able to control it in any way they want. You are aware Vril Ya and modern age humans are completely different right?

What's to say Element 115 doesn't contain very trace amounts of this same Vril energy.

You people really need to research these things a bit more. The connections are as clear as day.

no no, you're getting it all wrong. Richtofen wore a kiss the cook apron and then grilled the vrill on a BBQ until he made grilled vrill patties. He topped them all with swiss cheese. Maxis is the either the hamburgler or grimace. the roy solved.

Apparently this whole Vril thing just is way over your head kingsly? I do suggest you do some research on it considering we know for a fact is directly related to the storyline of zombies.

If you've got nothing productive or intelligent to say please don't post pointless and unfunny replies. Ugh.

It was actually funny and it wasn't unintelligent at all. Pretty much any user can reply to whatever they want to so

After reading the comments I don't even need to argue on that, I can clearly see you're just lost in your own theory. Vrill is nothing imaginable, nothing you can see nor touch. It's the power that you can master, not put in your pocket.

Maxis and Richtofen both worked directly with Vril(one L by the way) at Der Riese, and Dr. Schuster knew of it's existence as well. In the world of zombies, Vril is a real power source that only Richtofen truly understands (ever since he first teleported there on accident and touched the Vril pyramid and right when he begins to hear the voices)

It was actually funny and it wasn't unintelligent at all. Pretty much any user can reply to whatever they want to so

I too found it funny.

sorry my sarcasm is not appreciated. to be honest, when i try and contribute in other ways you seem to dismiss it as well. i didn't mean to convey that vril wasn't related to the story - i just thought it was funny this topic said "new theory" when it's clearly been extensively covered to which I have read and greatly appreciate. i dunno i guess i'll go back to being a lurker.

sorry my sarcasm is not appreciated. to be honest, when i try and contribute in other ways you seem to dismiss it as well. i didn't mean to convey that vril wasn't related to the story - i just thought it was funny this topic said "new theory" when it's clearly been extensively covered to which I have read and greatly appreciate. i dunno i guess i'll go back to being a lurker.

what it didnt say new theory, it said new Theroy.

and dont be a lurker, we already have enough of those(10 guests to 5 registered geez that makes me sad. and 2 of those registered are bots. so its 10 to 3.)

what it didnt say new theory, it said new Theroy.

and dont be a lurker, we already have enough of those(10 guests to 5 registered geez that makes me sad. and 2 of those registered are bots. so its 1 to 3.)

Agreed.