Campaign and Multiplayer zombies ARE seperate!

According to the Black ops 2 description there will be two modes. I'm guessing campaign will lean towards our traditional zombies mode and multiplayer will be the all new 4v4 that we will experience. I would love an actual campaign such as single player but i doubt it. What's your take? :)

Source: http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Black-Ops-Xbox-360/dp/B007XVTR3K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1347731012&sr=8-3&keywords=black+ops+2

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting, now Treyarch better explain this so we can understand it for once! :lol: Maybe a bonus mode is the campaign with zombies instead of humans? *Zombie drone ahead!*

To post images, you need to upload it to an image site like PhotoBucket. Create an account, upload your image there, then go to your album. If you hover over your uploaded image, you will see "IMG Code" in one of the boxes. If you click the code it will automatically copy it and put the IMG tags around it. Just paste the code an you're good to go!

there is a fundamental problem with a zombies campaign though... that would mean an end to the level or game. how can there be a progression of stages in a campaign when the total premise of the entire game is that you cannot win and the zombies are infinite?

Maybe we don´t have to kill Zombies at Zombie Campaign. Maybe Zombie Campaign is just like Normal Campaign, but it is about Zombie Story.

For example, imagine that the first mission is to try to kill Samantha and Ludwig Maxis, and then we have to go to Griffin Station because we have to find Maxis.

It means, the Zombie Campaign could tell us the story we have heard from the radios, songs and Easter Eggs.

PS: I´m spanish so sorry if i made mistakes ^^U I hope you understand me! :D

there is a fundamental problem with a zombies campaign though... that would mean an end to the level or game. how can there be a progression of stages in a campaign when the total premise of the entire game is that you cannot win and the zombies are infinite?

Maybe we don´t have to kill Zombies at Zombie Campaign. Maybe Zombie Campaign is just like Normal Campaign, but it is about Zombie Story.

For example, imagine that the first mission is to try to kill Samantha and Ludwig Maxis, and then we have to go to Griffin Station because we have to find Maxis.

It means, the Zombie Campaign could tell us the story we have heard from the radios, songs and Easter Eggs.

PS: I´m spanish so sorry if i made mistakes ^^U I hope you understand me! :D

I could easily see them doing this because the zombies team truly loves its community and their storyline is awesome. Many people who are huge fans know there is a storyline but struggle to keep up or understand it. This could be the perfect way to give new and old players more more understanding.

Very interesting, now Treyarch better explain this so we can understand it for once! :lol: Maybe a bonus mode is the campaign with zombies instead of humans? *Zombie drone ahead!*

To post images, you need to upload it to an image site like PhotoBucket. Create an account, upload your image there, then go to your album. If you hover over your uploaded image, you will see "IMG Code" in one of the boxes. If you click the code it will automatically copy it and put the IMG tags around it. Just paste the code an you're good to go!

i know right? and thanks for the tip :D

Campaign doesn't have yo be like single player though you do have a point, but just like these guys above had said, maybe it's not just killing zombies, it could be like Resident evil Operation Racoon City. While battling enemies there will zombies roaming around at the same time and giving us the backbone of the zombie storyline.