New Emblem

Maybe these emblems are the new look for the perk icons. The first one would have been Dead Shot Daiquiri because of the bullet hole in the head. This new one could be the new Speed Cola icon because it's a hand. Just a thought.

That's a great thought!!! That would be pretty cool, I'm just hoping that they are rewards for doing certain challenges/goals. Cause 4z4 zombies would be the best to have these.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't make sense as accolades either i dont think... Take MP accolades from some Gamescom footage for example -

Notice how they're all pretty similar in shape, same color, and not super highly detailed? I don't think Treyarch would go through so much trouble to make such highly detailed accolades when you have to think there would be an awful lot of them, if there were accolades.

It is not difficulty, let's look at this way, if it was difficulty they would all have to have the exact same background with a different image in front.

Example:

WaW

Black Ops

Black Ops 2

See? It doesn't make sense.

Agreed , i came back to take back what i said but you beat me to it xD. Anyways i feel dumb for even saying that now. :cry: Still can't wait for zombies! :D

I wanna keep an open mind an thing that same thing about the accolades and rank idea because we are talking about zombies, not multiplayer. But considering zombies will be running off a multiplayer system and perks not only in zombies, but all modes in every CoD, perks were consistent. Otherwise, it will look all messy when you've got them all lined up on the bottom left of your screen.

I was thinking difficulty or prestige simply because prestiges are damn near whatever they want them to be. And judging by the number of sides is usually an hint or indicator of something, which made me think of rank or difficulty.

Enjoy it, that's what.

I personally think they should just learn from the Battlefield series and stop adding prestiges, and just make it take longer to rank up, IMO. I miss it when being tenth prestige was actually cool. Now I'm there, and realize I'm halfway.

Anyways, I like the idea of being awarded for my efforts, having stamp to show my experience with zombies and the time i've put into it. Which, ultimately, is a major reason why most games that DO have XP are usually so addicting, people wanna rank up and go for more. Zombies is addicting enough as it is, adding ranks will just be the icing on the cake.

I know we have asked for a LONG time now, but if there is going to be a zombie "Prestige" Mode, It doesn't make me as excited as you guys are, What if we reach the highest Prestige then what? Reset yourself? Screw that. I would be more excited for Zombie Theater mode, Which I heard that was coming, Correct?

What do you do in multiplayer when you reach the highest Prestige? Oh wait...

You were already being awarded, That's what the point system is for, Headshots, knife kills, Lethals, Etc.

They could have just put no type of point system in the game and left us there to die

I just... I don't even have a response to this... You don't show off your in-game points to other players to show your progression through zombies...

I know we have asked for a LONG time now, but if there is going to be a zombie "Prestige" Mode, It doesn't make me as excited as you guys are, What if we reach the highest Prestige then what? Reset yourself? Screw that. I would be more excited for Zombie Theater mode, Which I heard that was coming, Correct?

What do you do in multiplayer when you reach the highest Prestige? Oh wait...

It would be cool if in a certain prestige level it would make weapons available for you to unlock like older cod weapons or something. Mp-40, pp-sh , ump , famas, type-95 etc. Maybe it could apply to prestige mode in zombies? not entirely sure just a random guess but the thought is cool if applied in multi player. I mean at least prestige's would mean alot more.

You were already being awarded, That's what the point system is for, Headshots, knife kills, Lethals, Etc.

They could have just put no type of point system in the game and left us there to die

I just... I don't even have a response to this... You don't show off your in-game points to other players to show your progression through zombies...

Who needs to show off their rank?, When your in-game it won't really matter who has a higher rank, I could be level 35 and you could be 50, It doesn't matter the rank, As long as you could kill lots of zombies without getting downed frequently that shows to me that you are good

Who needs to show off their rank?, When your in-game it won't really matter who has a higher rank, I could be level 35 and you could be 50, It doesn't matter the rank, As long as you could kill lots of zombies without getting downed frequently that shows to me that you are good

kind of seems like you are missing the point. it's not about showing off.

a rank system would be good because then you can tell who are good randoms to play with... if that makes sense:

"Oh this guy is a 1st zombie prestige, he doesn't know jack about the maps"

"Check it out this guy is a 5th zombie prestige, he knows what he's doing, maybe i can even learn something"

If i had a guess I'd say you rank up by doing things other then just killing zombies (kind of like how bo2 mp will reward team players) - so also this would be good for telling if people are team players, or if they are that knife lunge glitch guy that is on top of a barrier by wave 7.

Agree about the whole concept but this is similar to online. The team is only trying to spread more options and give back the power to the player. Plus this fitted with new game modes and multiplayer engine.

kind of seems like you are missing the point. it's not about showing off.

a rank system would be good because then you can tell who are good randoms to play with... if that makes sense:

"Oh this guy is a 1st zombie prestige, he doesn't know jack about the maps"

"Check it out this guy is a 5th zombie prestige, he knows what he's doing, maybe i can even learn something"

Actually, not even that really. Ranks have proven to be deceiving, especially since there's ALWAYS unfortunately some boosters in each and every CoD, or some really high prestigers who really are just not that good. I think of it more as a mark of experience. I could give a rats ass if you're first prestige, or 20th. All it really is, is a mark of seniority of the game. But not just through time alone, through everything your have earned and accomplished throughout the rankings. That's the part I like.

Its different for everyone I suppose, but it's always made sense to me to view it more as:

"This is what I have done, and how far along I am."

As opposed to;

"That guy is a higher rank, he must be pretty good."

GUYS I'VE JUST HAD A RARE BRAINWAVE :D

Okay I know what you guys have said about it possibly being prestige or a ranking system and I also know you pretty much ruled out accolades but what if (these probably are accolades in a way) these were something like task medals or something.

The first one

Looks like something/zombie has been shot in the head! maybe a headshot medal.

Headshots

The second:

Looks like a hand wanting to get back up/wanting help. Perhaps a revival medal...

To get these you must do such and such so many times to get the medal. So maybe 10000 headshots overall to get the headshot medal. This is an easier way to see what fellow players have gotten in zombies & is a better identifier than rounds. Maybe you can have them on show above your name?

With this idea you really would be being awarded for doing certain things in Zombies!!! It would be something to strive for. How's it sound?