New Emblem

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like the it is a Zombie ranking system though, Recruit, Hardened, and Veteran. Or could be like Infected = Recruit, Turning to zombie = Hardened, Then Full Zombie (Veteran). Because the zombie in the first emblem looks like he just got infected. So this new hand could be The rank of Zombie since all you see is a hand

I feel like the it is a Zombie ranking system though, Recruit, Hardened, and Veteran. Or could be like Infected = Recruit, Turning to zombie = Hardened, Then Full Zombie (Veteran). Because the zombie in the first emblem looks like he just got infected. So this new hand could be The rank of Zombie since all you see is a hand

Im sure it's just like multiplayer since it's in the engine, you earn x amount of xp per kill (obviously a small bit) and then extra XP for things like, easter eggs, opening x amount of doors, revives, maybe even round clutches when you're the last one alive. Since it's in the MP engine the possibilities are endless.

It could be either a Ranking system or a Difficulty system, Or something else!

They're clearly emblems of some sort based alone on the backgrounds for them so i'm doubting they would be a difficulty system, in some shape or form i'm willing to bet thousands of dollars they're involved with ranking. The community has been asking for zombie prestiges/ranks as long as i can remember.

The zombie hand emblem really does not fit a difficulty tile, imo. I was sold with the actual zombie being a possible difficulty icon, but I'm starting to lean towards challenge or rank emblems instead.

Judging by what Vahn already had on his own profile, my money is on some sort of rank icons.

I'm probably wrong.

Maybe if the "H" goes the where recruit is then we will have space for Hardened?

You're pretty dead set on this difficulty thing, huh?

I believe it's a ranking system. Some form of difficulty may be implemented, but those look a hella lot like prestige emblems to me. Difficulty icons usually have the same background - hell, they usually have the same face, just progressing from normal to skull-like as the difficulty increases.

You guys are viewing this all wrong. If it's difficulty why would they be teasing us with that? I think they're teasing us with what's been being asked for for SOOO long, which is ranking.

Shit, i would even believe the accolades before i would buy that it's the difficulty settings lol, just seems silly to me that they would be teasing us with those.

You guys are viewing this all wrong. If it's difficulty why would they be teasing us with that? I think they're teasing us with what's been being asked for for SOOO long, which is ranking.

Shit, i would even believe the accolades before i would buy that it's the difficulty settings lol, just seems silly to me that they would be teasing us with those.

What if it's a zombie story mode difficulty ? Didn't they confirm a while back that there was going to be a story mode? I mean sorry if i'm wrong just taking that guess since it makes sense and i see the pictures being the difficulty. Please correct me though if i'm wrong.