FINAL Music Idea

I know that almost all of my posts have to do with musical Easter Eggs, but this will be my final one.

My Idea is this: A Radio!

I believe that while playing zombies, there should be a buyable radio. Maybe 100 points to operate, each radio contained 5 songs. I believe this is a good idea due to the fact that everyone likes their own style of music. For example, I would love to play to "Diamond Eyes" by Shinedown, or some Dubstep. Others like different genres. This way everyone has their own song to play while killing some zombies. (The radio idea would also work due to the fact that Nuketown takes place in the 60's, and radios were at the height of their popularity during that time) Feedback would be appreciated :)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just cause the game is done doesn't mean suggestions are pointless there will be plenty of DLC to add stuff too....

DLC is often finished when the game is finished. sure there may be some polishing, but the essential game mechanics are in place. I think it's safe to say that with all of the possibilities, there could indeed be some way to get multiple songs in bo2 zombies - but we won't know until november 13th... or if we see one of the characters holding a ghetto blaster boombox over their shoulder in the trailer :lol:

That was my idea... I didn't repost every time someone posted and tell them to stop.I stated that I thought since the game was finished, suggestions at this point are pointless.

the game at this point is done in terms of mechanics, specs, design, story, and etc.. but it is not published yet and until it is published it is not entirely done developers can in fact go back in and do some changes if needed including adding more to it if they want, but even still after game is published ideas can still be given for future DLC's. Maybe there is a DLC that is not in the work at the moment and lets say we ask if they could add zombie pigs then they could do that, maybe we ask if they could make it so we can trade weapons they can do that as well. These days even after the game is published they can make further changes with game updates or dlc's.

Also, they normally finish DLC in March/April for the year. They then continue to fine tune all of the aspects of it. Take MW3 for instance. In June, players received 3 face off maps and a spec ops mission. Well people wanted to know why there wasn't a normal MP map in the group. Devs said they weren't ready yet. So work is still being done throughout the year.

They actually are working on DLC maps up to the minute that they're released - at least, as far as zombies goes. Not entirely sure about Infinity Ward. Jimmy Zielinski said at the Zombies panel at CoD XP that they do wait for feedback from the last map before making the next, and because of this they have to make the maps very quickly - "sometimes in as little as three weeks".

I just wish you could play the Easter Egg song more than once. Like in Shangri-La I usually wait until round 11, 13, 22 or 33 before I play the song. I'd play it every single round if I could. I hope Black Ops 2 gives you the option to play the song more than once. By the way, your idea is awesome. I like the idea of being able to buy the radio. Pretty bad ass.