Not sure if this means anything..

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I'm actually getting angry at Treyarch. All of these teases, and still nothing. Remember back in June, "Zombie details will be forthcoming." Oh yeah, clearly. It's like when someone taller than you is holding something above your head and saying "Jump for it, come on JUMP!" and you can never get it. I don't care if they never bring out a trailer. Stop with the stupid teases.

well they are showing a pic of the hallway that leads to the zombie development team and they are saying "time for a little ride..." so i'm guessing sometime this month (this week or a few more) we'll finally be seeing something either a look at whats going on, a teaser trailer of some sort, or at last a trailer for zombies? thats just my prediction i could be totally wrong and they are still teasing us

well they are showing a pic of the hallway that leads to the zombie development team and they are saying "time for a little ride..." so i'm guessing sometime this month (this week or a few more) we'll finally be seeing something either a look at whats going on, a teaser trailer of some sort, or at last a trailer for zombies? thats just my prediction i could be totally wrong and they are still teasing us

Exactly what i was thinking!

You know, I'm actually getting angry at Treyarch. All of these teases, and still nothing. Remember back in June, "Zombie details will be forthcoming." Oh yeah, clearly. It's like when someone taller than you is holding something above your head and saying "Jump for it, come on JUMP!" and you can never get it. I don't care if they never bring out a trailer. Stop with the stupid teases.

if you don't like the teases get off the internet. i am glad they haven't released any concrete info... i much prefer to be just totally surprised by the experience of playing the first time, rather than basically knowing everything about it and then just having to wait weeks and weeks to actually experience it. Guys, November is NOT that far away lol. It will be here in due time

a wise person once told me "A watched pot never boils" 8-)

if you don't like the teases get off the internet. i am glad they haven't released any concrete info... i much prefer to be just totally surprised by the experience of playing the first time, rather than basically knowing everything about it and then just having to wait weeks and weeks to actually experience it. Guys, November is NOT that far away lol. It will be here in due time

a wise person once told me "A watched pot never boils" 8-)

Nice quote there bro. BRAINS!

SHHYYYYEEEAAAASASSHABLOOOOYYEEEEEEHHHAAAAA!!!!

Huff, puff, lemme catch my breath. Where is some stamin up when you need it!?

Anyway, reveal wise what I would love to see is this: a video of someone walking through the studios with all of their developers at computers working. We could get a glimpse of everything from their screens and have to decipher it for ourselves. Back when I was a lurker and I saw images that were released and I saw you all analyzing them Is about when I fell in love with the site and decided to join. That's why analyzing images will always be my face form of speculation.

I wouldn't say no to a WaW style reveal either though... :lol::mrgreen: ;)